2000Th Show

Teacher Matt

Guest Lisacat

The Question that begs asking, How did Lisacat know about this study?

Good question! But quite a lame answer. While I was working at a previous company, which I'm sure you are all familiar with (I was doing other research) my colleagues were writing the protocols for first dapoxetine studies. Those team meetings were the talk of the town.... I now work on HIV treatment.

I do believe that show is counted. Show # 1343 on 1/18/2007 @ the Pageant re-creating JGB from Keystone 76' was indeed counted. As I recall Eaton was in New York doing Engineering work.

One of the best DSO shows, ever !!! :headbang:

People in St. Louis were talking about the show long after it was over. :dsorocks:

I'm so happy I was at the Pageant that night !!! :)

• Forum MVP

Good question! But quite a lame answer. While I was working at a previous company, which I'm sure you are all familiar with (I was doing other research) my colleagues were writing the protocols for first dapoxetine studies. Those team meetings were the talk of the town.... I now work on HIV treatment.

Interesting I was a biochemist at Pfizer-Ann Arbor until early retirement.

Guest Lisacat

Interesting I was a biochemist at Pfizer-Ann Arbor until early retirement.

ahh....I'd love an early retirement. I worked for Wyeth for a short period of time before the buy-out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jazz-man

Hmm, a Saturday night show, what to do for an encore....

I saw that link, Lisa. They're giving placebos? As my little boy used to say when he was littler "I cannot like that".

Archived