2000Th Show

Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP

you can count them one way or another over the next couple of months...

but after the Texas shows in Mid October Dark Star will be sitting at 1,995 / 1,996 ish ....

I have to try to make show #2000.... I have had the pleasure of being at show #500, #1000, and #1500

you can count them one way or another over the next couple of months...

but after the Texas shows in Mid October Dark Star will be sitting at 1,995 / 1,996 ish ....

I have to try to make show #2000.... I have had the pleasure of being at show #500, #1000, and #1500

Maybe Chicago? I'd make that trip.

Guest Rob Eaton

well it will be at the end of the year someplace. Since we don't count Terrapin Nation shows or Private party's is could very well end up on a saturday in Ithaca NY at the State Theater. At least that's how it's looking now. Saturday after the Nokia... I'm just sayin''

• Forum MVP

well it will be at the end of the year someplace. Since we don't count Terrapin Nation shows or Private party's is could very well end up on a saturday in Ithaca NY at the State Theater. At least that's how it's looking now. Saturday after the Nokia... I'm just sayin''

I'm lookin' and I'm likin' what you're' sayin'... Saturday night's alright...

saw GD #2000 at rfk 6/14/91 - what a doozy that was

guess dso at houston for #1996 will have to do for me!

• Forum MVP

This may be more of a planes than trains or automobiles kind of trip...that is a long, long way to go and a lot of time to spend in the Honda Civic. Trust me on this...

well if we leave tonight in the Teacher Honda Civic I think we can make it for the 2000th show come November/December... pack a lunch ..or two.. or forty....

• Forum MVP

well if we leave tonight in the Teacher Honda Civic I think we can make it for the 2000th show come November/December... pack a lunch ..or two.. or forty....

I'm trusting Chuck on this one , it'll be a plane and the Teacher Honda Civic will stay in Vegas and bask in the glory of the desert sun ...

:dsorocks:

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

If the winner is Ithaca then some shows not yet posted by DSO will be added ... it looks like 4 more

Matt...they only have to add 3 to make 19 Nov in Ithaca # 2000. It looks to me like 2 of those dates will be Oct 2nd as you said, and Oct 7th at the Aggie. That leaves one short since Aug 16th is a TN show.

Already purchased my tickets for Ithaca. Get them early folks , that show will sellout very quickly. DSO Tix has them now. https://secure.inticketing.com/admin/login.php?nug=dark&eventid=160603

• Forum MVP

How is the venue at Ithaca ?? .... do they jam them in ??

correct on the adding 3 show gig IF DSO counts the JGB show on Sept 10th as a DSO show ..... I teach US Government and History .... not Math ... :wacko:

I do believe that show is counted. Show # 1343 on 1/18/2007 @ the Pageant re-creating JGB from Keystone 76' was indeed counted. As I recall Eaton was in New York doing Engineering work.

• Forum MVP

It just occured to me. I can't remember what I did yesterday, but I remember why Eaton missed a show almost 5 years ago. I have fucking problems. wacko.gif

Fucking problems multiply. I think several of us are breeding them. Herd, you in?

Very excited about 2000. Amy and I are psyched to go back to Ithaca since 5/7/07.

But also! Equally psyched about show 1999 !!!!

Fri Nov 18 - Calvin Theater [Northampton, MA] favorite town on the eastern side where every show has been mind boggling and knee slapping, bone shaking!

• Advisory Board

Fucking problems multiply. I think several of us are breeding them. Herd, you in?

Sure... why the fuck not... I am already broke and almost done my Chapter 7... Of course I'm in...

Tucket eats them like candy... he cut the pockets out of his sweatpants....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived