My Home In Norfolk Virginia

smoseywales

Norfolk July 10 at the Norva

Great great show lots of very strong songs especially The Wheel, Tennessee Jed, Scarlet/fire and the Weight. We missed Lisa but she was hanging out among us and sang in the bonus. Crowd was a little small and thinned during space/drums (personally I'd like them to fast forward that part, and so, obviously, does the audience)

And of course we love Promised Land around here

I won't post the real show to let you guess some.

Jack Straw

Jack a row

Walking Blues

Friend of the Devil (slow)

Black Throated Wind

Tennessee Jed

Masterpiece

Cold Rain and Snow

Promised Land

Scarlet Begonias/

Fire on the Mountain

Estimated prophet

He

• Forum MVP

Norfolk July 10 at the Norva

Great great show lots of very strong songs especially The Wheel, Tennessee Jed, Scarlet/fire and the Weight. We missed Lisa but she was hanging out among us and sang in the bonus. Crowd was a little small and thinned during space/drums (personally I'd like them to fast forward that part, and so, obviously, does the audience)

And of course we love Promised Land around here

I won't post the real show to let you guess some.

Jack Straw

Jack a row

Walking Blues

Friend of the Devil (slow)

Black Throated Wind

Tennessee Jed

Masterpiece

Cold Rain and Snow

Promised Land

Scarlet Begonias/

Fire on the Mountain

Estimated prophet

He

• Forum MVP

I'm a firm believer that you get what you bring, and I was tired last night. 5 nights in a row took it's toll. Additionally i was very frustrated that the venue had no free water of any kind, as I had spent my last 46$ on tickets. I was fortunate that Ellie had some bottles of water for me. Then of course I was informed that by security that you can't carry bottles of water in the venue because they have a problem with people throwing them. So then they gave me a cup which the bartender wouldn't do in the first place. Stupid faces. About 20-30% of venues put out free water at show(more on the west coast). That's the way it should be.

Really enjoyed the Scarlet/Fire and Throwing Stones. Crowd was pumped last night for sure. Strong finish to a 5 night run.

This band is killing it right now. I think I'll have to find my way to Dark Dewey for one night... :dsorocks:

Archived