Bengals Arrested

bs69

• Forum MVP

Argh! Will it ever end! Something seems fishy about this one, however, 8lbs. and no arrest? It also states that the incoming was high quality from northern California and the Bengals are playing the 49ers this week. I smell a rat, or was that a skunk?

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/09/21/11/bAFCN-Blog-bReport-Marijuana-delivered-t/landing_afcn_blog.html?blockID=566547&feedID=9322&gt1=39002

• Forum MVP

Bengals ownership must be 'ecstatic' about this news - although if they are responsible for the bulk of the personnel moves over the last 5 years, they are likely not shocked. One Mr. Roger Goodell is likely to bring down the hammer on these guys if the DA doesn't.

• Forum MVP

No way to express it but this way, How fucking stupid can you be? They're flying on a private airplane to most away games, and with millions of dollars in salary they can't afford a couple cans of coffee to fool the dogs. I doubt that their carry on is even checked. What a pair of dumb asses, never ceases to amaze me how some one who makes more money than I ever see in a lifetime in one year can be so dense.

Archived