Cincinnati Is Stoked!

mattohio

Hi this is matt ive lived in Ohio my whole life.

i am very stoked on seeing dso on the 18th in Cincinnati ohio

i was seeing if there where more people on this site from cincinnati or the tristate area that likes to talk dead every once in awhile

cincinnati is great but sometimes is hard to find a true dead head .

readers know what im refering to you ask them say whats one of your favorite tunes of the gd and they say casey jones

dont get me wrong casey jones is a great tune but its that one minded thinking that im getting at here

well if any one wants to talk about set lists or any thing gd related please repley and have a great day

AND THANK YOU DSO FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE TO COME KEEP TRUCKIN

:dsorocks::dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Hi this is matt ive lived in Ohio my whole life.

i am very stoked on seeing dso on the 18th in Cincinnati ohio

i was seeing if there where more people on this site from cincinnati or the tristate area that likes to talk dead every once in awhile

cincinnati is great but sometimes is hard to find a true dead head .

readers know what im refering to you ask them say whats one of your favorite tunes of the gd and they say casey jones

dont get me wrong casey jones is a great tune but its that one minded thinking that im getting at here

well if any one wants to talk about set lists or any thing gd related please repley and have a great day

AND THANK YOU DSO FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE TO COME KEEP TRUCKIN

:dsorocks::dsorocks:

There are many of us, and we will be there :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

A lot of folks from Ohio, or use to be, are on here. Me being from Cincinnati, a Westsider, always wished threr was a better place than Blowgarts. The sound in that place stinks and if I remember right Rob Eaton, of no fault from the DSO crew, got one hell of a shock on stage there one night. The last time they played there they did an early 70's one drummer show. I had dinner at Martinos before the show and got to chill with Rob E. and Rob B. those two have some REAL good tales to share. Have a blast for me :)

Archived