Let it Grow

Dancin' in the Streets

Cosmic Charlie

Around and Around

Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad

One More Saturday Night

Not Fade Away

filler: Mr Charlie

The crowd was better once I moved to the back. had a nice sweet spot in front of barraco but the drunk 15 year old girls in the front hassling barraco and slamming into the rest of the crowd was enough to send me to the back. sound was still great tho. And there were lots of dancers! all ages crowds can be nice, but last night was not one of those times.. for me. Bring back 21+ please :)

the show was absolutely fantastic tho. LOVE 76 shows and they really killed it. more of a review later. I trying to get my space together before the show man. see you tonight!

wow, from start his show had 76 written all over it. i mean who doesnt love a help slip fank music to start out a show. really sets a wickedly awesome tone for the rest of the show. the looks like rain was another first set highlight. for me, it was all about the second set. from start to finish was just a monster. looking around the crowd for high time, it was special to see so many people so excited and into it. the LIG drums LIG was really tasty and sailed right into dancing that got everyone in the house dancing like their lives depended on it. even wienke popped her head in to dance with us for a second! the end of the second set was like slap in the face, with dso showing everyone the best they've got, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that they are currently the best at what they do.

i happened to find a huuge dance space right as the band took off (dancing thru the end) and took up every inch of space spinning and twirling as i could. it was like the music took over and i had no control left. i left feeling, happy, sad it was over, elated, emotionally drained, amazed, and exhausted. everything you should feel after leaving a truly great show. more please!

:dsorocks:

• Advisory Board

i left feeling, happy, sad it was over, elated, emotionally drained, amazed, and exhausted. everything you should feel after leaving a truly great show. more please!

+1 I whole-heartedly agree with you on that last sentence!!!!

lots of tasty jams at this show....superfun. the Playin that closed set I got waay out there - a great explorational jam. this show was excellent, as was the next night. i'd have to give the nod to the 10-20 show, set II, in terms of what knocked my socks off the most during this weekend. but that is saying nothing against this 10-19 show at all, it was awesome!.....just that the second set of 10-20 was *phenomenal*!! peace :dsorocks:

Archived