What are you guys doing for winter/spring tours?

Cosmic Mike

Oh yes I'm so very much excited the Colorado gigs coming up. I look forward to dance, spin, and laugh the night away to DSO with you Rick and whatever fine collection of Starheads you muster together.

I got my final exams schedule finally, so here is what I'm doing for Spring East Coast:

May 10th in Port Chester (Capitol Theatre)

May 11th in Montclair

May 13th in Brooklyn

May 14th in Brooklyn

May 16th in Wilmington

May 17th in Jim Thorpe (Penn's Peak)

Sadly missing the first night of Port Chester due to an exam on the following day. I may end up swinging Verona last minute depending on what I have on my plate that day.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

DSO May

We will call this the tentative schedule at this point.  

Thu. May 9th Capitol Theatre Port Chester, NY
Fri May 10th Capitol Theatre Port Chester, NY
Sat May 11th Wellmont Theatre Montclair, NJ
Thu May 16th World Cafe Live Wilmington, DE
Fri May 17th Penn's Peak Jim Thorpe, PA
Sat May 18th Mighty High Tuxedo, NY
Sun May 19th Mighty High Tuxedo, NY
Fri-Sun May 24th - 26th DSO Jubilee Thorniville, OH

If all goes as planned and it rarely does, we should have a new roommate out here in CO following the Jubilee.

• Forum MVP

I was doing the whole socal run , but the trimins got to me ( work ) and I had to be trimin' some shows , bastards ... Canyon Club will be the place to be ,,,,,, and the only one for me !!! watch out for the trimins , they'll get ya everytime .   B)

• Forum MVP

I actually had that happen to me at a dso show of all places...by a complete stranger...I was pretty startled by it, and she seemed ticked that I didn't thoroughly enjoy the offering...oh well

Can't wait for Eugene thru Seattle spring fling...ahhhhh

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you DSO! 

Yesterday I find out that Mighty High is cancelled and that I can't make it to Penn's Peak because I have a graduation ceremony on both Friday (the day of Penn's Peak) and the following Saturday. But now they are playing at Town Ballroom in Buffalo on Saturday and Water Street in Rochester on Sunday. Post graduation gift?! Still, I very sadly miss out on Penn's Peak but I can now swing two more dates I didn't plan on. The only problem I see is both Town Ballroom and Water Street will probably be pretty crowded. And I give warning to those ahead of time, both shows will very likely sell out.

Either way I hope to see some of you guys around my part of town.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived