Where are all the Deadheads in Oregon

DeadHippie

I posted in the travelers forum about a month ago trying to find a ride to the portland shows. Lots of views but no replies. Is it that no one is going I find that hard to believe. Where is the love. Anyway I'll try here need ride from Salem, Oregon Thursday and Friday 4-1813, 4-19-03 to the Portland shows. text  me or email

Mike  

have gas $

• Forum MVP

sorry friend, but many of us OR heads already live in Portland. I know Greyhound goes from Salem to Portland at least once a day.

you need to come around here more often , as you are very missed !!! hope all is well with you and yours , my Brother !!!

• Forum MVP

I'm in your house.

don't touch anything!

sorry friend, but many of us OR heads already live in Portland. I know Greyhound goes from Salem to Portland at least once a day.

you need to come around here more often , as you are very missed !!! hope all is well with you and yours , my Brother !!!

hey buddy! Sure been missin you and everyone else! Looking forward to 4 nights of fun! 420 run baby!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

"Where are all the Deadheads in Oregon"

I'd check bong shops, palm readers, tofu joints, used clothing shops, campgrounds, vw dealerships, laundrymats, dollar stores, picket lines, smoothie makers, art exhibitions, and flea markets. I'm sure you'll come across a few.

• Forum MVP

If you guys will humor me for a joke and promise not to take offense, I will say something not so hippy correct.  I'm saying it anyway and I know your promise not to take offense doesn't mean you won't be offended.

Judging by the McDonald theatre in Eugene many of the heads in Oregon could not respond to your post because they do not have computers, internet access, or even the means to pay their cell phone bill.  Hell someone tried to trade me a burner phone and charger for a ticket.  They couldn't afford the car that was necessary to pick you up and couldn't communicate public transit bro because there mom forgot to pay their cell phone bill this month.  Okay.  Maybe I'm the only one that thinks there is some humor in this, but really a "stolen" cell phone for a ticket, I would rather just give it away.

Archived