Terrapin

Drums

Miracle

Stella

Throwin stones

Lovelight

E. Quinn

Filler: Strange man

Ho-lee shit. Highlights for me were masterpiece and pockey way from first. Maggies farm was a fun surprise. Treated to a sick drums. Jeffs Stella always gets me. And that filler!!!! Another white whale bites the dust for this guy. Kids loved it. Rail rats all night. Set list coutesy of crumpled up version from stage. Souvenir. Now to sit out ohio shows and rest before lex and nash.

Nice place here, 2nd time visitor.  Parking is always ample, and apparently they have redone the entrances and now they have an actual main entrance with parking lot if you wanna pay more money.  This place has it together.  Bars everywhere, easy access to the restrooms, through they are quite a hike, but lots and lots of floor space and seating on the sides for the VIPs.  Opening with Shakedown was tops for me.  It was super long and groovy, followed by Red Rooster which was on fire.  The remainder of the show just kept up the energy and this dog has no complaints.  Quinn was a fun encore, and I've never heard Strange Man so that'll be something I have to get into when I get back to work.  I expected a long version of Playing in the Band, but was just as happy to have them keep it moving into Terrapin.  And yeah, Stella always brings out the feeling in the crowd.  Nice place, great show, on to my hometown in Columbus.  Also, I want to add for future reference that there was a pretty intense pat-down and feel-up when entering this place.  Every pocket was felt and no key or phone left untouched.  Why?  We'll never know.

Shakedown>Rooster>Althea>Masterpiece>Hey pocky way>Deal

Maggies farm>Cumberland>Playin>Terrapin >Drums >Miracle>Stella>Throwin stones>Lovelight
E. Quinn>Filler: Strange man

Archived