Chucktown

jamminOnThe1

A righteous show for sure, Jeff and Skip smokin up a storm on Dancin, H/S/F. Don't know why they forgot(?) to play Roses out of Franklin's, then squeezed it into the encore! Filler was Golden Road. Lotta smiles. nice friendly venue, too. Thanks again, DSO!!!

roses was indeed part of the encore. :-)  if it were after franklins would be 2 Jerry songs in a row

I diidn't make it to that original show and I guess you are a good source on this, Rob, but the archive says different:

Grateful Dead Live at The Tower Theatre on 1976-06-21 - Grateful Dead

Set 1 The Music Never Stopped, Sugaree, Mama Tried, Brown-Eyed Women, Cassidy, Row Jimmy, Looks Like Rain, Scarlet Begonias, Lazy Lightnin'->Supplication, Candyman, Promised Land Set 2 The Wheel, Samson & Delilah, Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower-> It Must Have Been The Roses, Dancin' In The Streets-> Wharf Rat-> Around & Around, E: Johnny B. Goode

Keywords: Audience; Charlie Miller

Downloads: 1,145

Wow! I was blind sided on that one! Would have loved to have seen that Upper Darby show.

Thanks for the update.

My 3 day tour starts tonight in Orlando.

Since I was so wrong on my prediction last night, here is my following predictions.

Orlando: 1989+ show

St. Pete: Elective

Ponte Vedra: 69-71 show

• Forum MVP

I love that DSO has increased their original setlist output even though winter tour has a higher % of recreations than the overall 2013 breakdown. 13-4 if my count is correct. Could u imagine if the dead did as many different songs on a tour as DSO does??? Just saying it would have been a train wreck if the dead took 150 songs on a 4 week tour. Plus DSO plays so much Dylan. Some of those songs are like trying to memorize War and Peace.

Did anyone do a tally of total songs played in 2013?? I'd be curious to see how many different tunes were played.

Archived