Slip

Jam

Franklin tower

Dancing in the street

Wharf rat

Never stopped rocking

It must have been the roses

Johnny B Goode

Wow! I was blind sided on that one! Would have loved to have seen that Upper Darby show.

Thanks for the update.

My 3 day tour starts tonight in Orlando.

Since I was so wrong on my prediction last night, here is my following predictions.

Orlando: 1989+ show

St. Pete: Elective

Ponte Vedra: 69-71 show

Since I was so wrong on my prediction last night, here is my following predictions.

Gotta love it -- punditry at its peak: getting it wrong only increases output, and we fools continue to swallow it whole. Well, guess I'll have to head down to Ponte Vedra -- I'm still longing for a 69 show.

Gotta love it -- punditry at its peak: getting it wrong only increases output, and we fools continue to swallow it whole. Well, guess I'll have to head down to Ponte Vedra -- I'm still longing for a 69 show.

Going out on a limb is a challenge and I don't mind being wrong, that's half of the fun when making predictions.

• Forum MVP

A righteous show for sure, Jeff and Skip smokin up a storm on Dancin, H/S/F. Don't know why they forgot(?) to play Roses out of Franklin's, then squeezed it into the encore! Filler was Golden Road. Lotta smiles. nice friendly venue, too. Thanks again, DSO!!!

roses was indeed part of the encore. :-)  if it were after franklins would be 2 Jerry songs in a row

• Forum MVP

roses was indeed part of the encore. :-)  if it were after franklins would be 2 Jerry songs in a row

Reminds me of 3/30/90 in Nassau - 3 straight into the drums, and they were big ones!

Iko IkoPlayin' in the Band->China Doll->Uncle John's Band->Terrapin Station->drums

• Forum MVP

Some 3x Jerry's I saw that just came to mind.  This would not include ones separated by drums/space, set break, or Help-Slip-Frank:

12/12/90

Iko >

Dark Star >

Terrapin >

6/8/90

UJB >

China >

Rider

6/16/91

Crazy >

China >

Rider

There are others - these are the ones that popped into my dome.  Thread drift.  EDIT:  Is Rider a Jerry song?!?

Archived