WOOO FALL TOUR EAST!

GratefulKate13

I am sooo excited to be able to come east for tour again!! I am catching Boston, Maine, CT, and Albany for sure.  Trying to find a ride to include Concord, NH as well before I go flying around for Thanksgiving.  I am out on the road again and there is no comparison to the wind in your hair and the sun on your back, even if the wind's a bit icy and the sun is sometimes rain here on the east coast.  It feels like I am back in action after years of laying low and everything's going as smoothly as ever, practice makes perfect, right?!  I managed to catch all 17 shows of DSO's west coast fall tour and am still riding on high after 34 sets of the most amazing spiraling jamming I have ever heard.  I haven't seen the guys ( and Lisa) having so much fun and jiving off one another as much as they were that tour.  Jeff was slaying the guitar to screaming fans night after night, Eaton was as creative and imaginative as ever, Barraco placed notes delicately at times and crushed his solo's, Lisa was as breathtakingly powerful as ever, Dino drove the band like a well greased engine, guiding us through tempo changes, while Rob K. kept us grounded and blew our minds all in the same show on the base drums.  Some of the best drums ever, amazing spaces, I really can't say enough about the last tour.  I've been dancing in the front row these days so my senses may gather my experience into memories I can share with others, which I promise is a huge improvement over the vague flashbacks I still enjoy from Dead Tour.  Really, last tour was so good I haven't shut up about it.  Every night we declared; "now, that was the best show ever," and every night we were right.  Thank you DSO for last tour, it was so good I'm back for more!  I'm stoked for the show tonight!  Hopefully I have worked out my technical difficulties and will be able to post about it later.    Thank you to everyone that makes this happen!   If you're coming to Boston I will see you soon!!

Archived