Gimme Some Lovin'

All Along the Watchtower

Morning Dew

Blackbird

Brokedown Palace

F:Tangled :)

Encore and filler: Eaton accoustic

• Forum MVP

Believe it Or Not reminds me of the sweet savoring of supping in the light of your loved ones Jerry held so dear. He sang of his love so tenderly, always. This tune is foreshadowing for Cigartettes and Coffee with a Gomorrah refrain. I bet DSO did it that justice.

Feel good music in your soul makes your body want to rock n roll.

• Forum MVP

The Gomorrah refrain indeed...believe it to be my first Believe it or Not and Blackbird. As with Mason much of the crowd was late arriving. Ridiculous amount of space entire first set. Less 2nd but was still free wheeling near the rail. Upstairs not open.

Overall the show didn't really take off for me until the man pooped...Dew and Tangled

my fav's.

• Forum MVP

Late for show never a good look. I doubt many made breakfast on lookout mountain with the sun up and caught any music in St louis at all but I was glad to catch back up to tour. On to cincy, enjoy your day off 2much. Hope to catch up in indy

• Forum MVP

The Gomorrah refrain indeed...believe it to be my first Believe it or Not and Blackbird. As with Mason much of the crowd was late arriving. Ridiculous amount of space entire first set. Less 2nd but was still free wheeling near the rail. Upstairs not open.

Overall the show didn't really take off for me until the man pooped...Dew and Tangled

my fav's.

Ah ... Blackbird is sweet. Glad you got your favs !!! The Dew we heard at the Ritz was sublime. I love it too.

And on a completely different note.

image.jpg

• Forum MVP

It's always nice to get rare ones. It seems I never get he's gone at shows I'm at. Blackbird was a 1st for me. 2nd watchtower and believe it or not. 2nd or 3rd tangled. Saw Eaton had a book at his feet and it convinced me I was getting a desolation. I knew early this show was in the desolation era. Still chasin it. And I'll take a set ender dew every frickin show!!! Plus getting a swaying brokedown with this gf is a great end. It's her fav dead song and IMO the perfect song to end a show with. I could hear dew then brokedown encore every show and never burn out. What's funny is this is 5 straight that the band started on time down to the minute. We've gotten so spoiled my buddy was like it's only 11:45. They have time for 1-2 more. yes we are spoiled. When I saw panic this summer they played 2:45. My reaction to a buddy was "short show. DSO will give 3:30 of music and saw that long Lexington show that was 3:45 music. Modern concerts have 3 acts and the main act will play an hour and people are cool with it. Screw rhat nonsense.

Archived