Portland Friday

Island Bro

• Forum MVP

Cool fact John

The ComesĀ a Time was sublime and to end up with a Stella as well helped this show be full of emotion. NotĀ to mention Brokedown with the White Rabbit chaser.

Its clear that they will be back at the Crystal Ballroom next time around which feels like such a comfy space to be with DSO but I gotta say there is better sound (well Crystal is good sound closer up but gets weaker toward rear) and we did great as far as having space to shake our asses.

Dancing to Melvin and gang til 2 am afterwards right across the street was a rather nice dessert .

Ā 

Ā 

• Forum MVP

Also needing to note that The Other One was a fierce and wicked beast!

Intense interplay between Skip and Jeff at times to the point of hair catching air off each of their heads and left me realizing/feeling that

THE ENTITY HAS ARISEN!!!

Ā 

Then once it was all washed out just a dramatic abrupt steep drop deep right into Stella,,,out of the rage and into the depthĀ 

On 2/11/2017 at 5:21 PM, Island Bro said:

Also needing to note that The Other One was a fierce and wicked beast!

Intense interplay between Skip and Jeff at times to the point of hair catching air off each of their heads and left me realizing/feeling that

THE ENTITY HAS ARISEN!!!

Ā 

Then once it was all washed out just a dramatic abrupt steep drop deep right into Stella,,,out of the rage and into the depthĀ 

don't you just love it when that happensĀ 

Archived