Rescheduled Spring Tour 2020 - Leg 1

• Forum MVP

"A year from now, 15 months from now, we have the vaccine in place," Berchtold theorized. "We're highly confident that concerts will be — 2021, 2022 — will be bigger than ever. The artists want to perform. The fans want to attend the shows. We're very comfortable, very confident that as we get through this, we'll be able to get back to the normal of being able to go to the shows thanks to the vaccine and the treatment."

Live nation CEO

well if we were being realistic we knew music likely won’t return in 2020. This will suck!!!

scotty there will never not be 3rd parties. Me losing $1k for Ticketmaster to close is not an acceptable resolution for me. 

2 hours ago, friendofthedead said:

Vermont will likely be one of the earliest states to make it to phase 3. 

Jay peak could work. Strict, expensive. The band and venue could have a needed payday and some struggling heads could get a fix

No way any place makes phase 3 until vaccine. When you open back up the cases will increase. And Dso isn’t scheduling a tour to play 1 show. 

time to accept no large shows until a vaccine. 

Ticketmaster still selling tickets to shows that are cancelled too. Insane. 

• Forum MVP

Deadco summer tour officially cancelled 

so much for the economy reopening. I’m curious how many restaurants will be closing in cities like Orlando that will be decimated. Disneyland won’t be recovered for years and it’s responsible for maybe 100k jobs in the Orlando area. The fear associated with this is what will cause long term damage. Some older people may never fly again. Many people won’t go where there are crowds even if allowed for years. And if the vaccine is only as effective as the flu vaccine and 300k die a year as we can’t shut it down forever, many industries will cease to exist.  I think this is a good time to sell short on many industries. Market is way overpriced. Way way overpriced. 

• Like (+1) 1