St Louis Drive in concert & movie

deadheadmike07

Happy Friday everybody,

In St.Louis,MO they have been doing these Drive-in Concert & movie series  the last couple weeks. They have had such a large turnout they just added new shows and next Thursday (6-11) The Schwag is playing. They are a local Grateful Dead Cover band. Prices are fare and you can bring your on drinks, food etc.... So if any peeps close to St.Louis and need your "fix" might want to give this a try

See link    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/drive-in-concerts-movies-extended-for-2-weeks-in-st-louis/ar-BB14YZgR

Enjoy the day everybody 

• Forum MVP

$40.00 a vehicle,  party pods, live music followed by movie,  summer evening outdoors,  sounds like good cheer , too bad schwag isn't on Saturday.  I had SF,  big Sur and eureka Redwoods trip planned for 6/13-6/26, staying with my cousins, now reduced to one week off and no destination in sight, been trying to get back to the bay area for 4 years now,  fires and finance have prevented,  this was supposed to be the year. St Louis seems pretty choice right now. If on Saturday would have been psyched. Thx for shredding some light deadhead Mike

Happy Hump day everybody,

UGH us music lovers & St.Louis can't catch a break lately.  They have "postponed" The schwag show until July now due to all the on going protesters here in St.Louis. So if you were planning to come to the show you need to change your plans. Wish us luck here in St.Louis it's going to be a long crazy summer again. We had 21 people shot since Friday (June 5th) 12:50 am until Sunday(June 7th) 10:30pm. There is another video that came out here showing a cop hitting a guy with his car to stop him from running. I'm afraid it's Ferguson (Michael Brown) all over again here in the Lou. Be safe everybody-- the sun will shine in ALL of our back doors some day-hopefully sooner than later....

• Forum MVP

Bars open 50% Friday in Indiana except Indy.

100% July 4th!
My fav local band I tried to get to play at my daughters reception is playing their scheduled gig at local honky tonk July 18. 
First real hope in awhile....

Archived