Are you ready for some football.

Rude

• Forum MVP

So the old adage “defense wins championships” held firm on Sunday. It looked more like a college game where one side was full of 1st rounders on the defensive line and the other had guys who will become accountants. 

next gen stats said that Mahomes ran around for 497 yds on pass plays and sacks.  That’s only on the negative plays.

• Forum MVP
10 minutes ago, Rude said:

So the old adage “defense wins championships” held firm on Sunday. It looked more like a college game where one side was full of 1st rounders on the defensive line and the other had guys who will become accountants. 

next gen stats said that Mahomes ran around for 497 yds on pass plays and sacks.  That’s only on the negative plays.

That was brutal. Mahomes was running for his life the whole game. The upside was that I got to bed at a reasonable time

• Forum MVP

A chick friend came over who doesn’t really know sports and is a far left conspiracy type. She kept saying the KC fans will say the refs stole the game and that Tampa played harder because they wanted Tom Brady to win and KC didn’t want to tackle Brady because they didn’t want to hurt him out of respect. I finally had to ask her to leave. I was going nuts. I said kc was totally dominated regardless of the questionable calls and everyone plays as hard as they can play in the super bowl. She’s like Tom gets a 500k bonus for winning the super bowl so that’s why he played well. I’m like omg stop. She was drunk and on adderalls and the nonsense was 24/7. Worst super bowl watch ever. She usually talks about how sexist cheerleaders are and there should be men dressed like that for women to enjoy and other nonsense. I could write a book on the her insane sports theories and complaints. 

Archived