Drums >

Space >

The Wheel >

The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys

Johnny B. Goode

E: My Sisters and Brothers

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I might have some songs mixed around, and possibly one missing in the first set. This was a fun show, an actual real live show that we parked and walked into, with spaced 8’ square grids to allow for social distancing. The staff was polite but firm about the rules (masks on outside of your grid was the main one). The venue was on a large farm, with the concert lawn on a fairly steep slope. Tough dancing terrain, my feet and legs are killing me. Rained on and off all day, continuing on and into the concert with light to moderate rain. We got wet but it was fun. 

The songs were all solidly played, Foolish Heart and Terrapin were the highlights for me. Had fun all night, my apologies to whoever has the grid I was in tomorrow for any damage I might have done to the wet turf. Did not slip or fall once, though! Thought for sure with the wet grass I would go flying at some point in the night.  😃

• Like (+1) 6

Sat in the grid next to hardpan and his brother last nught.  Rained the entire show (despite Rob E saying several times looks like the rain stopped).  But SO worth it!!!  Loved HCS opener. 2nd set was killer.  Terrapin was full on. A few of us were predicting they'd come back post-space and close out with Let It Grow > Franklins to finish out the sandwich but I guess not.  Maybe tonight?  I'll be back there again.

• Like (+1) 4

Great attending a real sit-in the grass DSO show.  They always blow me away. 

Wish everyone could have been there.
Drums and space was a different experience, with some crazy looking equipment being used by RK. Maybe some  else from the show can clarify what it was.
Highlights were: High Healed Boys where RobB seemed stronger and confident with each verse;  The Wheel; and TStation. 

i enjoy their electives, but like hardpan,  i was hoping for a closer above and beyond the Johnny B Goode classic 

i think a circle ️ not square fits my dance style, and i found an unoccupied square next to some DSO regulars, who eventually  all realized they needed a much larger square that could hold all of them and not just 2 at a time.  I think either  the staff removed them for multiple square breaches, or they all decided to go dance in the parking lot because  at some point i looked over and they were gone... i was all alone. 
didnt have a ticket for tonight and the staff was  not allowing people to walk around or even hold up a miracle finger .  You were told like children to put your finger down... southFarms police state bizzaro world right now...

anyone going tonight will have good weather and great outdoor music.. 

also the stage projection screens were incredibly clear and had great closeup camera 🎥  work.  I found myself watching the screen more often than the stage and didnt  realize  it. 

🙏🏼DSO

I forgot to checkout the merch. Need some new T’s , next time. 

• Like (+1) 5