PEACH

I missed DSO had to work Thurs./Fri.  I did however make it up to the Peach Festival Sunday.  I was able to score a free VIP ticket from a friend.  I ended up buying them Dark Star's show from the Peach as a thank you.  I listened to some of it online but he said it was killer and the band was so happy to be in front of a crowd.  I can attest, there were A LOT of people there on Sun.  The seats were pretty filled and the Lawn was packed.  It was very refreshing to see everyone having such a great time singing, dancing, and sharing the good vibes.  It was my 1st time at the Peach Festival and between the camping, onsite water park, 3 stages, loads of vendors...they were setup pretty good to handle a large crowd.  

peach-jrad-faatz-2021-articlecover.jpg?r

Peach21_Darkstar_AndrewHutchins-1-of-1-s

Set 1: Playing In The Band > Eyes Of The World > The Music Never Stopped ; Passenger ; Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues ; Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain

Set 2: Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Bird Song > Saint Of Circumstance > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower > drums > space > Sugar Magnolia > Uncle John's Band > Sunshine Daydream

Encore: Brokedown Palace > Playing In The Band reprise

Edited by Billy DeLyon
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Wow! Set 2 was 1 continuous jam. 8 song set 1. 7 song set 2. Playin>eyes>MNS seems like a great way to start a show and Help slip is always my favorite way to start a set 2. I now just live vicariously through many of you even. 

• Like (+1) 1