Tour Schedule

LangeradoSoul

• Forum MVP

A couple of things. They’ve been keeping a pretty full schedule, pre Covid. Maybe the break is warranted,  simply just cuz. Maybe expenses are up, Like insurance, because of Covid. Also, it’ll a two way street. They haven’t sold out the capital theatre yet and that’s not a big venue. Some fans are afraid to go into large crowds. It’s probably a combination of all these things plus a a few more that we don’t know about.  …I don’t trust in nothing, but I know it come out right…..

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP

The stones didn’t even sell out their Nashville show. Pre covid it sold out instantly. The day before the show there were 8000 tickets on stubhub and around 4000 seats on Ticketmaster not counting all the GA that were unsold.  I got my field for way under face on stubhub and the back 1/3 GA field had only around 250 people in it even though a well placed $50 got me upgraded to pit 1 lol. For a band like Dso with all the associated costs of touring they could lose money on weekdays. Plus all the rules in different cities and states make it hard to schedule knowing you may be forced to cancel. If any member tested positive, they could be forced to cancel a whole tour and I don’t know if they would be on the hook money or not. Do companies even offer tour insurance for covid? My biggest client couldnt file a claim in 2020 for cancelled conventions because all the exemptions like flu, covid(common cold when the policy was issued, and pages of other things that nullify the policy). Then you have to factor that half the population during lockdown had kids and can’t tour as much. Many figured if going to have kids do it when there isn’t much going on. 

• Like (+1) 2