Dark Star Jubilee 2022 Night Three

Tea

• Forum MVP

1976-06-14 - Beacon Theatre

Set 1

Cold Rain & Snow, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Cassidy, Brown Eyed Women, Big River, Might As Well, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Tennessee Jed, Playin' In The Band

Set 2

The Wheel, Samson & Delilah, High Time, The Music Never Stopped, Crazy Fingers-> Dancin' In The Streets-> Cosmic Charlie-> Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower-> Around & Around

E: U.S. Blues

No filler

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Ok, now my feet are sore just from reading Help/Slip/Frank second set closer. Wow! 

What’s crazy is with the most insane dance songs the dead does, music, dancin, Sampson and HSF all in 1 set it felt like we had no time to catch our breath but there was a slower dancer in between each. It felt like it was continuous 140 bpm heart rate but I guess we got just a slight reprieve. After the show I said wow no ballads that whole set lol. That’s what it felt like. Was a perfect night too. What a way to cap off jubilee. I’ll ride this high for the whole week. Now that jubilee is over I feel like I’m in great shape to do jubilee lol. All those times clinging the hill plus the monster cardio workouts but nothing to use it on. Jubilee should be a whole week!!!! Maybe DSO and 1 other band Monday-Thursday then the full fest starting Friday. I’m in!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP
On 5/30/2022 at 8:55 AM, Tea said:

1976-06-14 - Beacon Theatre

Set 1

Cold Rain & Snow, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Cassidy, Brown Eyed Women, Big River, Might As Well, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Tennessee Jed, Playin' In The Band

Set 2

The Wheel, Samson & Delilah, High Time, The Music Never Stopped, Crazy Fingers-> Dancin' In The Streets-> Cosmic Charlie-> Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower-> Around & Around

E: U.S. Blues

No filler

https://archive.org/details/dso2022-05-29.AKGmix.toaste.flac16

• Thanks (+1) 2