2022-09-13 - Sheppards Bush Empire - London, UK

Tea

• Forum MVP

The Strand Lyceum on 1972-05-26 - London, UK

(1)  Promised Land, Sugaree, Mr. Charlie, Black Throated Wind, Loser, Next Time You See Me, El Paso, Dire Wolf, Two Souls In Communion, Playin' In The Band, He's Gone, Cumberland Blues, Jack Straw, Chinatown Shuffle, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Not Fade Away-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Not Fade Away

(2)   Truckin'-> The Other One-> Morning Dew-> The Other One-> Sing Me Back Home, Me & My Uncle, Ramble On Rose, Sugar Magnolia, Casey Jones

E: One More Saturday Night

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

No filler... look at how long the set lists are for 72 shows.... they went bell to bell.... and they ripped!!!

So much fun!  Just a wide range of old and young deadheads, Brits, Europeans and Americans in a lovely old theater.  Everyone sharing stories but mostly just getting down to a rocking 72 set! So much joy everywhere you looked!

Please come back soon!!!!

• Like (+1) 5

What an amazing time. So cool to see British Deadheads who have never seen DSO completely blissed out in ecstasy, it was so sweet and made me feel so grateful for the band we all love being here in the USA. First set clocked in at just about two hours, Cumberland smoked, China Rider had the house jumping. Second set, a beautiful sequence, emotional Dew with a nice quiet space. Great listening crowd, not a whole lot of jabbering. Floor was pretty packed but we found plenty of breathing room in a little alcove in the balcony and did a number on the carpeting up there. Nice to have some time to hang out and take in the the sights and flavors of London, on to Paris tomorrow!😀

• Like (+1) 6