CAUTION: Proud Papa Spam!

Tea

• Forum MVP

I apologize in advance for spamming ya'll with personal stuff but what are friends for? 

My eldest son has been playing competitive ultimate frisbee since middle school.  He made the high school team coming out of Covid and it's been a wild ride ever since.  He and his teams' hard work and sacrifice paid off with the Jordan Dirty Birds recently winning back-to-back NC State Championships!  They also finished in the top 5 at the High School National Championship last June.

I'm so happy for the team and what the experience has done for my son.  Ultimate frisbee is an amazing sport and abound with lessons about competition, unity, and mutual respect.  To give everyone an idea of the level of competition, here's a quick-cut video of the Dirty Birds in action from the Southeastern US tournament (which the Dirty Birds won 😎) created by one of my sons teammates.  I suggested that this video be accompanied by a Grateful Dead soundtrack but was swiftly vetoed:

OK - Spam is over!  Thanks for indulging me even if you didn't have a choice 😁 Stay DIRTY my friends 🦩

• Like (+1) 6