2023-03-18 @ The Railrider Jamboree, Ellicotville, NY

Tea

• Forum MVP

Elective - IN THE SNOW ❄️ 

now I got it

Set 1: Cold Rain And Snow ; Jack Straw ; West L.A. Fadeaway ; You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) ; The Shape I'm In ; Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance ; Casey Jones

Set 2: Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Here Comes Sunshine > Why Don't We Do It in the Road? > China Cat Sunflower > Saint Stephen > I Know You Rider > Iko Iko > One More Saturday Night

An Outdoor show in March (in NY) is a dangerous game to play 😎. Looks like they had a blast - hope their equipment survived

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

It was at a ski resort so they had to figure it would be at least a bit cold. Wind chill showed in single digits. They needed those heaters on the sidelines of football games that look like torpedoes. Do you feel your fingers against the strings or just assume your fingers are where they need to be. This is when that heated guitar you bought on a whim comes in handy. The drummers were likely doing their Carter Beauford glove tribute. Did the guitarists and barraco use fingerless gloves? If Lisa tried to do pig harmonica, the spit would freeze. That jubilee 2 was cold as balls and last night was like 15 degrees colder. I’d be in my sleeping bag or car more likely with the heat 

• Forum MVP

fingerless gloves for me. Here comes Sunshine after China Cat Aiko before Saturday night

Brutal pain in fingers!!!!! But, it was fun and we played well 😉

Just now, Rbarracoph said:

fingerless gloves for me. Here comes Sunshine after China Cat Aiko before Saturday night

Brutal pain in fingers!!!!! But, it was fun and we played well 😉

Do it in the road into China cat to start second set

• Like (+1) 5