• Forum MVP

It’s been so strange after following these guys for over 10 years to see tours dropping like this. I don’t know what to make of it. Is there another connector? Is it just Saturday night for Atlanta too. I know many many peeps who haven’t been able to do shows b/c of late announcements or single shows where you don’t wanna make an 8 hour trip for 1 show. I don’t understand what’s up with scheduling unless they are doing private parties or something on Friday. I’d assume there’s an Atlanta connector but they did do that solo Boston show. I just want to see a whole list and figure it out before someone else requests off that day from her work and we’re out of luck. 

hopefully with Deadco over and Billy mania possibly fading slightly, attendance will begin to pick up and dso can start doing 14 shows tours again.  

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, BillK522 said:

Fingers crossed for some fill ins 

between ATL and DC.

Charleston, Charlotte, Richmond, NorVa?

Praise DSO.

id love some Saturday night then a Sunday 2pm show then hop on an 8pm flight home lol. Unfortunately her boss sent this scathing memo about how no one can request off work anymore well in advance and they have to wait until closer to request off which is insanity. She also said no requesting off near a federal holiday until the week before. This hospital job won’t last long if they won’t let us off for music.  Besides beach week, every PTO day goes to music and dso besides a few exceptions. Having a young one it’s easier to deal with but as he gets older and easier to care for, we will be ready to hop on the bus for 9 days and see some shows.