2023-07-07 @ Snowking Mtn / Jackson, WY

Tea

University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA (2/24/73)

Bertha
Mexicali Blues
Brown Eyed Women
Looks Like Rain
Loose Lucy
Beat it on Down the Line
China Cat Sunflower
I Know You Rider
Jack Straw
Here Come Sunshine
El Paso
Box of Rain
Tenessee Jed
Playing in the Band

They Love Each Other
Greatest Story Ever Told
Row Jimmy
Big River
Ramble On Rose
Me and Bobby McGee
Truckin'
Nobody's Jam
Eyes of the World
Sugar Magnolia

Johnny B. Goode

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Well, what a great start to three nights at this amazing venue. We got in over here on Thursday, have been driving around this beautiful area, it’s really cool here. Rode the gondola to the top of the mountain, where there are a couple buildings under construction. Passed by few food trucks and a beer tent, to the concert area, a small flat area followed by a short, steep incline up to another flat area at the top. Started down at the bottom and spent most of the time up top enjoying the view of the stage, with the staggering expanse of Grand Teton National Park providing the backdrop. 

Start time was scheduled for 6pm, had a rain delay of maybe 30-45 minutes, but the storm passed quickly and the sun came out and warmed everything back up. Love the early start outdoor shows, sun was setting early in the second set. I had a good time and the band sounded excellent but I had a hard time getting my legs, usually seem to run into that on the first night of a run, where it could be any number of factors, but I think the elevation was giving me trouble so I took it easy most of the night. Gonna go hit em again tonight with renewed vigor, probably gonna go poke around here again today and see what we can see. Thanks DSO for playing here, been wanting to visit here for a while and this was the perfect time 😄

• Like (+1) 6

Wow this is fucking amazing. Not sure which set I like better. TLEO GSET row jimmy is really catching my eye but the first set is also jam packed with goodness. Love a here comes sunshine…Hope everyone is having fun out there!! Keep the reviews coming.  I wish I could spend a little time on the mountainnnnnnnnn!!!! Dso best band around. 

• Like (+1) 2