2023/12/08 @ Pompano Amphitheater / Pompano Beach, FL

Tea

• Forum MVP

12/12/1978 @ Jai-Alai Fronton / Miami, FL

Mississippi Half Step-> Franklin's Tower, Looks Like Rain, Peggy-O, Me & My Uncle-> Big River, Ramble On Rose, Minglewood Blues, Stagger Lee, The Music Never Stopped

Bertha-> Good Lovin', Brown Eyed Women, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Not Fade Away-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Around & Around

E: U.S. Blues

F: The Weight

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Tom Banjo said:

Tough to miss the Florida run. Always fun times with good people. 

Baby boy comes Jan 14th.

Now you have to have another boy to even it out and so he has a brother to play ball with. From morning until night my brother and I played baseball outside or football or wiffle ball. 6 weeks after the birth I suggest you get back to work. Can’t have the sisters dressing him up in dresses and putting makeup on him. Actually 2 more boys would work the best come to think about it. We tried again for a while but they don’t swim the same way since I’m about to turn 36 in 4 years time. A lot has changed since we had our little guy when I was 26 and doing heavy DSO tour years in my late teens with a much older meili. People were like hey girl you got a young guy. She was like yeah. He’s almost my age but he looks like he’s 19. I don’t quite look 19 anymore but I get carded at every music venue. That’s not you. You don’t look 21 like it says on the ID. Gulps quietly hoping they don’t take my fake ID