College Basketball

Tea

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

St John's Rick Pitino rips team following Seton Hall loss: 'It's been a  disappointing year' | Fox News

Class Act:  All . The . Way.            Watch out for garlic, holy water, wooden stakes, sunlight, and Italian restaurant bathrooms.  Delta Bravo 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Tea said:

St John's Rick Pitino rips team following Seton Hall loss: 'It's been a  disappointing year' | Fox News

Class Act:  All . The . Way.            Watch out for garlic, holy water, wooden stakes, sunlight, and Italian restaurant bathrooms.  Delta Bravo 

One of the best to ever do it on the court. If he had depth the opponents would be gasping for air as his teams would drop 30  on you in the last 8 minutes. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Rude said:

One of the best to ever do it on the court. If he had depth the opponents would be gasping for air as his teams would drop 30  on you in the last 8 minutes. 

I guess you can't argue with his past results but I wasn't talking about that.  I'm talking about him being a classless POS with his throwing the players he’s in charge of under the bus as no talent hacks and then doubles down.  Look in the mirror vampire - oh wait, there’s no reflection 

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

So I had to continue to bet UConn as they had covered every game. -11.5 vs Bama was a ridiculous spread and they still covered. Never saw anything like this in my life. 11 straight tourney games winning by 13+. They are favored over Purdue by 7. That’s nutty too but how could I get off them. The regret of not winning 6 straight UConn bets would overwhelm me. If they won by 4 vs Bama the spread wouldn’t be that high but eventually the spread becomes too much.