Red Rocks 2024

• Forum MVP

The band has some self-described 'Big News' coming down the track and July 8 is indeed an open date on the RR Event calendar.  Not a bad way to top off DSO's Colorado 'residency' in July.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

I think if they were doing Red Rocks it woulda been announced before the other 4 and try and sell lots of tix to that first…and I don’t think they would play 4 and then do a red rocks show…

I like the idea too but I just don’t see it happening this summer if it ain’t announced yet…sorry to be a downer but those 4 in Colorado gonna be super sweet with 3 outdoor amphitheater shows on the mix 😎

6 hours ago, Island Bro said:

I think if they were doing Red Rocks it woulda been announced before the other 4 and try and sell lots of tix to that first…and I don’t think they would play 4 and then do a red rocks show…

I like the idea too but I just don’t see it happening this summer if it ain’t announced yet…sorry to be a downer but those 4 in Colorado gonna be super sweet with 3 outdoor amphitheater shows on the mix 😎

Yeah, I concede, you are correct