Europe 74 DSO style 9/22-26/2024

• Forum MVP

Well there’s a chance we won’t have anyone to take care of Jonathan. He’d love it at jubilee but he’d crash and burn at 9pm and be super pissed he couldn’t go to sleep. He’s slept through the night every night since 8 months.  Epic sleeper. At the superbowl party we couldn’t find him. He went into the hosts bedroom and got in their bed to go to sleep lol. We’d love to share more with him but you don’t know our kid. Crazy independent. Does what he wants to do not what we want, not acting bad but he has a way he wants to play and we have to conform to his way. Hes not ready to chill yet. Hes ancy. Staying put isn’t for him. I don’t see him allowing his headphones so we’d have to go to the field. No way he’d let us go where the music sounds how we want it. It would be all about him all weekend and everything else would be secondary. You’re lucky MC with the older daughter which helps the younger ones follow her lead and gives them someone to play with. A solo wild man who just wants to dig holes and play in the dirt and put mud all over himself is awesome when we play at home but just saying you don’t really understand. He’s smart and knows it and is still in his terrible 2’s but with way more brain power. Jubilee would be so much work. I’m Mr mom all day Monday-friday 7a-9pm when I put him to bed. I need a break from this cute little monster and may not get it. There’s a thought to sell our tix as it could be just wayyyy too much dealing with his fits not getting his way. Just saying he’s this little evil genius. 

• Forum MVP

Flights booked.  Gonna have to head out off and back into Chicago for the direct flights so will still need to figure out how I’m getting too and from Chicago but Chicago to Paris, Paris to London, and just to top it off London to Lisbon, before we head from Lisbon back to Chicago. Europe giddy up

• Forum MVP

Last time money was tight I even had to borrow some funds to get to the end of the line. 

This time we are capable of a much different trip. We still doing budget lodging the nights of the shows but on the days off we staying in hotel with a view of Eiffel Tower and a 5 star hotel steps from buckingham palace in London. Also gonna do a 2 nights and one full day in Lisbon Portugal on way home. By the water, try to recuperate before the return to the real world.