Scarlet Begonias

Fire On The Mountain

Good Lovin'

St. Stephen

Sugar Magnolia

Encore:

Johnny B. Goode

Filler!!!: Sing Your Blues Away, Box of Rain, Stir it Up, Tangled up in Blue

I'm liking the Stir it up and Tangled.....bring on the Jerry Band Tunes!!!!!!!! That Stop that Train was monumental last weekend!!!! Would love to see sitting in limbo and/or tore up added to that list someday

Guest captain420
bring on the Jerry Band Tunes!!!!!!!! That Stop that Train was monumental last weekend!!!!

Indeed!

Though I would plead for something else IMHO, then Tore up or Limbo....

Love In The Afternoon

The Maker

Think

He Ain't Give You None

oh man this show is soooo hot

go to archive.com and listen to the fire on the mountain, its prolly my 3rd favorite hahaha

Stir it up for bob marleys birthday??

maybe.. possibly??

im soo excited to see DSO its been .... since 7 months!!!

• Forum MVP

Well well well that show last night was blistering and spot-freakin'-on in faithfully raising up the 1977 "sound". As always the musicianship was impeccable. For me the highlight was the thunderous Good Lovin in the middle of the second set.

...and I can't help but think the choice of 5/5/77 was a "put this in your pipe and smoke it" to the folks who criticized last feb's ATL elective show. Well done Mr. Eaton. Just exactly perfect.

...and the Sing Your> Box> Stir> Tangled elective was just delicious. THANK YOU for those tunes.

...and if tonight IS an elective then may I humbly suggest LONESOME AND A LONG WAY FROM HOME, which JK can really tear apart. That would be tasty.

Thank you DSO and Crew and Fans. Thank you thank you thank you.

Well well well that show last night was blistering and spot-freakin'-on in faithfully raising up the 1977 "sound". As always the musicianship was impeccable. For me the highlight was the thunderous Good Lovin in the middle of the second set.

...and I can't help but think the choice of 5/5/77 was a "put this in your pipe and smoke it" to the folks who criticized last feb's ATL elective show. Well done Mr. Eaton. Just exactly perfect.

...and the Sing Your> Box> Stir> Tangled elective was just delicious. THANK YOU for those tunes.

...and if tonight IS an elective then may I humbly suggest LONESOME AND A LONG WAY FROM HOME, which JK can really tear apart. That would be tasty.

Thank you DSO and Crew and Fans. Thank you thank you thank you.

DAVE!!

will i be seeing you in milwaukee? or madison?

what are you doing in Atlanta?!?!

• Forum MVP

YES!!! dso needs to play this song! i would kill to see/hear jk, lisa, and the boys doing 'lonesome!' (maker would be badass too :) )

:( i cant believe i missed that filler... almost 50 shows and ive never seen sing me back home or tangled up in blue... two songs i LOVE.. cant wait to some day see dso play those (and i really wanna see a dear prudence some day too)

Guest captain420
YES!!! dso needs to play this song! i would kill to see/hear jk, lisa, and the boys doing 'lonesome!' (maker would be badass too :) )

:( i cant believe i missed that filler... almost 50 shows and ive never seen sing me back home or tangled up in blue... two songs i LOVE.. cant wait to some day see dso play those (and i really wanna see a dear prudence some day too)

The Maker, divinity...

Luckily, I caught both SING ME and PRUDENCE at the NYE run in Boulder in 2006....

....High Time

Guest Charles from Oregon

Asolutely Awesome second set setlist!! I love ALL those songs, wish I could have been there, WOW!! I love these guys and girl! Thanks Again for everything you do!!

Indeed!

Though I would plead for something else IMHO, then Tore up or Limbo....

Love In The Afternoon

The Maker

Think

He Ain't Give You None

have been thinking Lonely Avenue may find a way into the mix sooner a later , an all time great Jam that I can imagine JK and RB doing a fine justice to .....just a thought

:)

Guest captain420
mmm yes...The Maker......thats one I've been dying to see DSO do for awhile.....

thanks for the back up!

I spaced and forgot about these too....

Like A Road

Mississippi Moon

Guest darbysdad

Musings From Atlanta -Nite One

Cornmeal-Seemed To Take A Lot Of Folks By Surprise,But They Were Blown Away By The Sweet Little Set Cornmeal Threw Down-Lot's Of Big Time Fiddle Playin To The Max Especially During River Gap OMG!!!This Song Raged For Twenty Frenetic Minutes-Spinning And Sweating Down Front With A (Surprise) Chuck V And Michael Doc Watson

DSO-Set One---Typical Promised Land Opener Into Sweet Sugaree/Cowboy/Cowboy..Luscious Tjed That Filled Out So Big On The End It Was Hard To Focus ...To A Big Rocking Deal... LLR (Not A Favorite) Came Up Over The Freeking Top ..Lightning Into Supplication Soared And Then Soared Some More With JK Just Absolutely Blasting Only To Land With A Gorgeous,Gorgeous Teary Eyed Peggy-O And Then (No Time To Mellow) A Super Muscular And Driven Music Never Stopped...WOW!! Chuck Needed To Change Shirts After That One

Set Two-It All Melts Into A ...Well,Yeah...Dream-- John Was On Steroids This Whole Freeeeeeeking Set And I Witnessed The Most Bombastic,Compelling St. Stephen I Have Ever Heard ..Folks I Was Just Gone,Lost,Taken Where All Of Us Like To Go When The Music Plays The Band

Encore-Stir It Up Into Tangled...Are You Kidding Me???

it was Sing Your Blues Away, not Sing Me Back Home

• Forum MVP

It is impossible to say enough good things about Cornmeal. Their musicianship speaks for itself - they win new converts at every show. As well they should; newgrass is elevated to the level of off-the-hook jamgrass.

Both nights they opened with a 5 song, one hour set that shows again why they are a Jammy-level band, and then some. The traveling DSO family has embraced them for some time now.

As people they are truly a lady and gentlemen. The rapport between them and their fans is genuine and strong. And a full-tilt Cornmeal show is a three shirt night.

Go out of your way to see them. You will be glad you did, and you won't sit still.

• Forum MVP
Go out of your way to see them. You will be glad you did, and you won't sit still.

So we'll be seeing you at Martyr's on the 25th? It's a school night but I'm hoping you'll make it anyway!!

Hey Shawn!!!! I have a buddy in ATL who kindly puts me up and takes me to the VP and this time even bought my tix for me. Big big fun!!! Somehow DSO ups the ante at the VP in the ATL and so I will keep making that trip as long as there are air miles to get me there.

and YES, the plan is for Indy, CHI, Milw, and Madison.

Jordan, DSO have played LaaLWFH back on like 3/6/03 or something like that.

see the archive or ping me for a copy

Stir it Up was beautiful!!!! Lisa killed...amazing...soul is an understatement...the whole show was smokin..i caught on after Peggy-O which show it was and knew which songs were coming for the rest of the show...great nonetheless...the filler songs were the funnest for me...Tangled up in Blue was fabulous...worth the 9 hour drive for sure....Atlanta is a chill town.

Archived