Dewey Beach 7-9-09

chuckvegas

Guest Weirjammin
OK, what I heard from reliable but hearsay sources is that it was 6-22-92, no idea of filler. I reckon too good a time was had by all...

Thnaks I enjoyed 92 tour very much, jerrys tone was different not 93 sound but a little getting to thst sound.

• Forum MVP

06-22-92 Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown, Pa. (Mon)

1: Jack Straw, Loser, Walking Blues, Roses, Queen Jane, Ramble On, BIODTL, Deal

2: Scarlet> Fire, Victim> Dark Star> Drumz> Spanish Jam> Other One> Stella Blue> GDTRFB> Around E: Heaven's Door

"Dark Star" is second verse only

Looks like a pretty sick show....normally dewey beach would be on my radar but it is a bit far from Minnesota....on to South Dakota tomorrow and the Badlands National Park...should be pretty sick....can't wait for Montana run! :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP
....on to South Dakota tomorrow and the Badlands National Park...should be pretty sick....can't wait for Montana run! :dsorocks:

Safe travels, enjoy the Big Sky and evergreen country and we will see ya in MT. Stay in touch, buddy!

Oh so MUCH fun!!!!

That damm Cork and Screw is a zoo, but DSO managed to turn a 92 show into a BLOWOUT!!! And, if I'm not mistaken, I was at this show (I mean in '92...) Will have to check my archives when I return from the beach where I'm enjoying a week with the whole fam damily!!!!

Can't think of first filler tune. Second one was Satisfaction. It was out of control. Great energy, and great company. So nice to meet some new folks from the board and to hang with the usual suspects. The music from this band is off the charts, and the friendships made through them are just an amazing gift.

Loved it all. Love you all. Love DSO.

Kira

AWESOME FREAKIN SHOW!!!

The venue kinda weird but DSO def made up for it!

Hey herdy was it that chic in the black dress? I think she molsested half the guys in the place! haha It was pretty amusing to watch, but im sure a lot of people enjoyed her lol

Guest deadheadmike

The young lady in the black dress did leave a lasting impression on us ... I wonder if she'll be at vasa :huh: ...

By the by , is it time to go to vasa yet , I'm ready ! :dsorocks:

• Advisory Board
Hey herdy was it that chic in the black dress?

Nope, it was some other girl... She came up to me, and I thought I knew her... had that familiar face... so I gave her a big hug, and after pulling away from the hug, I realized that it was not who I thought it was... she then proceeded to grab my face, and shoved her tongue down my throat... being that that sort of thing has never happened to me before, I was seriously taken aback...

• Forum MVP
Nope, it was some other girl... She came up to me, and I thought I knew her... had that familiar face... so I gave her a big hug, and after pulling away from the hug, I realized that it was not who I thought it was... she then proceeded to grab my face, and shoved her tongue down my throat... being that that sort of thing has never happened to me before, I was seriously taken aback...

:rofl::rofl:

Guest crazy digits

this show was really good...maybe my favorite of the run I just saw...2nd night GF great...really, they all are difficult to miss :-( Thanks DSO for keeping the GD music alive and thriving.

Archived