Furthur Role Call

found

• Forum MVP
Who's in for JK's first east coast show with the boys? I'll be in attenDANCE with my brother. Can't wait to see what new jams come to light and what sort of directions they head in.

I won't be at the NYC shows. Although the last few days of class are absolutely pointless, the professors still expect me to be here. I will catch Furthur on the East coast this weekend in Wallingford and Asbury. I also look forward to JK playing with the boys and I am expecting some beautiful music to be played.

• Forum MVP
I won't be at the NYC shows. Although the last few days of class are absolutely pointless, the professors still expect me to be here. I will catch Furthur on the East coast this weekend in Wallingford and Asbury. I also look forward to JK playing with the boys and I am expecting some beautiful music to be played.

I can only attend the first NYC show but at least my Wednesday morning class is cancelled! I will also be at the second Asbury show and all my Monday classes are cancelled as well! Hoping for a miracle on saturday night...

• Forum MVP

Oh man, it now begins... Furthur is truly here. I really hope that by tomorrow night I am hearing good news about this new band. Due to school (I am in boston) and this being the week of finals I will only be able to make the CT show since it is closet to me...

Who's in for JK's first east coast show with the boys? I'll be in attenDANCE with my brother. Can't wait to see what new jams come to light and what sort of directions they head in.

I'll be @ both NYC shows-Hoping for lots of JK vocals !

See 'Ya in the Big Apple,

Rob

• Forum MVP
ALL we can do is show up and hope for the best we a GREAT attiude .I will attend both nights hoping for the best.

Amen. They shall be feeding off my positive vibes. I'd prefer them to give more Vox to JK but whatever, I'm gonna go and have a great time. I'm not expecting the Dead, I'm expecting Furthur (sadly, I don't think many people understand this yet).

I really hope we see more of an expanded song list to include more than just the Deads greatest hits....(First Four Shows...were sort of like this - good stuff but all standards)

And I would like to see some really interesting covers...J.K.'s beatles and dylan wheel house is huge..

I'd love to see them do stuff like, baby blue, visions, Senor...also some more of the pristine JGB stuff laced in...and let John do some ballads heretofore not played...(See Roses, China Doll, High Times, Row Jimmy, Black Muddy River just to name a few)

I want to see expansion of the Catalog..

And Risk Taking.....Nothing to Lose.....

Archived