Playoff Predictions

bs69

• Forum MVP
AFC

Running Game = Jets

Passing Game = Colts

QB = Colts

Defense = Jets

Looks like the Jets have a key element on both sides of the ball - Prediction - Jets - WRONG

NFC

Running Game = Vikes

Passing Game = Saints (damn that was hard to say - more receiver options)

QB = Vikes (20yrs has to count for something)

Defense = Vikes

In a potential shootout - Prediction - Vikes - WRONG

The Bowl - Prediction - Vikes, Postseason experience will prevail

Which is why I'm sitting on the couch drinking beer and not in the booth.... or livin' large in Vegas... :icon13:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brett Favre is the reason the Vikings got there and Brett Favre is the reason they lost.

I'm not sure we both watched the same game last night ? :wacko:

While the last mistake in 4th quarter was Favre's (throwing an interception, when he could've scrambled to make up for 5 yd.'s lost on prior play & Longwell could have kicked a FG & won the game in regulation).

The whole team can share the blame for the loss.

1) Offensive line allowed too many hits on QB

2) Peterson, while he may be an incredible RB, is an even bigger FUMBLER & who needs to be traded ASAP(there must be a team in the NFL who will give up thier waterboy & a late round draft pick for him!)

3)Special Teams-Allowing KO retrun to be brought out to midfield @ start of OT-Unacceptable!

**** Defense played well for the most part & stopped Brees well in later part of game.Saints 3rd down conversion stats awful!*******

In any event.....Saints have a date in Superbowl for all the Marbles in Miami & We all get to see Lombardi trophy carried by Manning & the Colts

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP
I'm not sure we both watched the same game last night ? :wacko:

While the last mistake in 4th quarter was Favre's (throwing an interception, when he could've scrambled to make up for 5 yd.'s lost on prior play & Longwell could have kicked a FG & won the game in regulation).

I'm sorry but I stopped reading right here. My point exactly. None of those other mistakes matter when you are in field goal range with less than two minutes left and you throw a pick-a bad one too. I'm sorry but he had the chance to win.

AP definitely suffers from chonic fumblitis....

Archived