Arizona@Minnesota = Minnesota

Philly@NO = NO

Minnesota@NO = Minnesota

SD over Minnesota

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I've said it before and I'll say it again- Chargers all the way. This is definitely their year...patriots are weak this year and now without wes welker, colts already blew their load, and the NFC, well it's the NFC.

I'll root for my hometown eagles but I don't really think they have a shot.

• Forum MVP

AFC

Bal@NE = Bal

NYJ@Cincy = NYJ

Bal@Indy = Indy

NYJ@SD = SD

SD@Indy = Indy

NFC

GB@Arizona = Arizona

Philly@Dallas = Philly

Arizona@Minnesota = Minnesota

Philly@NO = NO

Minnesota@NO = NO

New Orleans over Indy

Good luck Cincy, I'm pulling for you.

Hope you lose New England, for I detest you cheating f**ks. You have supplanted Dallas as my most HATED team.

SD will choke

Indy AFC champ

NO NFC champ

Indy takes it all (hope it's NO)

Have fun kids,

Die Hard Steelers Fan

• Forum MVP
J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

Congratulations Jets fans. That was very difficult to watch. Palmer was horrible and then there is the f*****g kicker. I can't believe he has not been cut yet. Good luck to you next week.

Guest Rob Eaton

Having been a JETS fan since 1968 and having traveled from NY to Denver in 1998 for the last AFC Championship game I am thrilled my Gang Green is moving on and I give our team a good chance to move on the the big game. If the season ended today we would have already exceeded the seasons expectations. Come on: Rookie Quaterback, Rookie Running Back and Rookie head coach? I get one more week of football at home with my team and that makes me happy!

• Forum MVP

Come on JETS and come on Saints. Favre vs Manning holds about as much interest for me as a root canal. Plus, can you imagine the press interviews with Rex Ryan leading up to the Bowl? That alone is enough reason to start the J-E-T-S Jets Jets JETS chant.

Let me first say, I have been an outspoken critic of the JETS on this forum. Being a Pats fan, I have a pathalogical JETS hatred, but today I have to tip my cap. They played a fuckin great game. They punched the Chargers in the mouth. They were like the Pats a la 2001. No one gave em a chance, but they played virtually error free offense and were fierce on defense. Sanchez managed the game with few errors (very similar to Brady as a rookie in 2001), they had some great runs (Greene in the 4th quarter), and their defense was flying all day (Darrell Reeves is the best corner in the league. Champ Bailey who?) Now let's face it the Chargers kicker Keading should be fired! He missed three FG"s in the biggest game of the year for them in their own Stadium. Unforgivable! I give them a good chance against the Colts next week. It sets up perfectly for them, they have nothing to lose. It will take all they have and a little bit of magic for them to beat Indy next week, but I'll be excited to watch. Better dust the cobwebs of Broadway Joe Namath this week. They can use all the help they can get. OK, Now I have to puke. TOO much Jets talk.

Having been a JETS fan since 1968 and having traveled from NY to Denver in 1998 for the last AFC Championship game I am thrilled my Gang Green is moving on and I give our team a good chance to move on the the big game. If the season ended today we would have already exceeded the seasons expectations. Come on: Rookie Quaterback, Rookie Running Back and Rookie head coach? I get one more week of football at home with my team and that makes me happy!

Kudos to the JETS !

Complete game turned in by all. Excellent Defense/Offense/Coaching !

I think most of the country will be rooting for the JETS,as Colts have had more than thier moment in the spotlight already.Hoping the shot @ a perfect season was the last Colt news for the year-Should've have played for perfection boys !

Let's go underdog JETS- A team that seems to love that position!

Peace,

Rob

Guest Rob Eaton

I think everyone here already knows where my heart lies...... I also think it wonderful to have sports and music in ones life.... The broader the palate the sweeter the experience!

• Forum MVP
I think everyone here already knows where my heart lies...... I also think it wonderful to have sports and music in ones life.... The broader the palate the sweeter the experience!

I think the Jets have a little divine intervention going for them.There were a number of plays in that game that seemed like outer forces were at work.....especially the Revis pick.How that ball never hits the ground... I'll never know.Of course they have a great D and run the ball down your throat...a formula that Pittsburgh used to win when Big Ben was a rookie.Peyton Manning will be a tall order.... but I think that the Jets just might be destined.

Archived