sakada

there are, indeed, a few...

6/15/76 sugar mags > scarlet > ssdd

7/16/76 music > scarlet

10/1/89 bucket > scarlet {and scarlet > bucket 6/21}

10/14/89 scarlet > truckin'

4/27/85 scarlet > eyes > gdtrfb

6/29/84 scarlet > touch > fantasy

i really, REALLY like hearing it evlove & meld into something else {seems to "bring more out" of that other song}, AND as it stands alone {74s & 76s}...somethin' about how freed up the jam is...

• Forum MVP

3/20/77 - the last Scarlet before it was permanently paired with Fire and it sure went out of its "solo" slot with gusto.

I think the 1st Scarlet->Fire was 2 days earlier on 3/18. So this was one more time alone for keepsake and man did it go out in style!

6/20/74 DSO did this show at Dewey Beach in 08 its show 1578 . This show is in my top 3 since i started seeing the band in 01 scarlet,me and my uncle,to lay me down,it was only the begining of a wild second set big river ship of fools truckin best EYES CHINA DOLL THAT I HAVE SEEN wild show if anyone has a copy of the show please share it.PEACE DAVE

• 2 weeks later...
How about favorite Fire without Scarlet.?...................................Ventura '85

couple bucket > fire 's

picasso > fire {5/27/93}

help > slip > fire {boston '91}

eyes > fire {shoreline 7/3/94}

dunno if scarlet > touch > fire 's and scarlet > victim > fire 's count...or if the happiness is drumming {'76} is really "fire"-lite...

as note: luv the 3/18/77 fire {1st one, and jer "may be mistaken with the words once more"...HA}

6/20/74 DSO did this show at Dewey Beach in 08 its show 1578 . This show is in my top 3 since i started seeing the band in 01 scarlet,me and my uncle,to lay me down,it was only the begining of a wild second set big river ship of fools truckin best EYES CHINA DOLL THAT I HAVE SEEN wild show if anyone has a copy of the show please share it.PEACE DAVE

PM me with your address...... I've got a crispy board of the original show - not DSO's performance

Archived