If You're Not Smiling Ear To Ear.....

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

Check this out!

Go directly to #4, lean back, close your eyes...........the smile will be involuntary.. damn, this is one of the few songs I can listen to and then start it right back over again. Makes me happy. If anyone knows of more recordings of Jerry singing this tune I'd be interested to hear about it.

• Advisory Board
always such a treat to come across something never heard before ...thank you for that ..now how to find a downloadable version of it...

There is a program out there I believe where you can rip the music off of archive.org.... I haven't used it, but I do know there is a way to do it when you can not download the show from the site.

Guest Lisacat
it would be nice to figure out how that works ...in the meantime I just found a version on itunes...actually w/ a couple other little gems..Rare Cuts and Oddities 1966..very fun raw feel!

its actually pretty easy (albeit somewhat time consuming) if you have windows media player (mac people- I don't know what to tell you).... all you need to do is when the song is playing, click file>save as... it is time consuming because you can't do the whole show at once, but if its something you really want, its worth it.....

• Forum MVP
its actually pretty easy (albeit somewhat time consuming) if you have windows media player (mac people- I don't know what to tell you).... all you need to do is when the song is playing, click file>save as... it is time consuming because you can't do the whole show at once, but if its something you really want, its worth it.....

:icon14:

Archived