Forum Upgrade

Taper Ron

Guest deadheadmike

The new forum is very simple to navigate ... the new skins look great ... and there are some fun new features to enjoy ... its been lots of fun consulting with Taper Ron on the new forum ... I look forward to adding thousands upon thousands of post to the new forum and I hope you all do too ... posting and positive input are what this forum is about , no matter if the post is a quick little fun reply to a fun subject , or a long serious reply to a serious subject , or a fun respectful reply to a serious subject ... this is about us enjoying one another and the music and the band we all love ... it would be an impossible task to discuss the music we all love and not discuss the various artist that molded our musical being or to profess our love for the Grateful Dead ... but it is entirely and completely a must that we remember the reason why we all became friends and respect the band that brought us together and kept the music of the Grateful Dead alive in such a beautiful , respectful and righteous way , Dark Star Orchestra !

"LONG LIVE DSO"

dsosplash2.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deadheadmike
I like making fun replies to respectful topics.

I like you !!! :) you make this place fun !!!

ADDENDUM ... the respect you show to fellow members in the fun and positive way you reply to their topics or post is a true example of a ROLE MODEL ... your post are fun , intelligent , witty , enlightening and educational ( those post are where Google comes in very handy)... To know you on the DSO board is to like you instantly , to know you in person is to love you instantly !!!

• Forum MVP
KosherMeatKosherTurkey-KoshercomTurkeyDrumsticks_small_image1_64.jpg new forum Cavey song ???

:icon14::icon14:

Turkey dinner, turkey dinner,

Gather round, gather round.

Who will get the drumstick?

Yummy, yummy drumstick.

All sit down, all sit down.

Cornbread muffins,

Chestnut stuffing,

Pudding pie, ten feet high.

We were all much thinner, before we sat for dinner.

Me, oh my, me, oh my!

Guest deadheadmike
:icon14::icon14:

Turkey dinner, turkey dinner,

Gather round, gather round.

Who will get the drumstick?

Yummy, yummy drumstick.

All sit down, all sit down.

Cornbread muffins,

Chestnut stuffing,

Pudding pie, ten feet high.

We were all much thinner, before we sat for dinner.

Me, oh my, me, oh my!

Love that turkey day song , Bernie ... :D

• Forum MVP
I like you !!! :) you make this place fun !!!

ADDENDUM ... the respect you show to fellow members in the fun and positive way you reply to their topics or post is a true example of a ROLL MODEL ... your post are fun , intelligent , witty , enlightening and educational ( those post are where Google comes in very handy)... To know you on the DSO board is to like you instantly , to know you in person is to love you instantly !!!

Chuck's my roll model, too. A dinner roll with sesame seeds. :D

Looking forward to the new look. Many thanks for helping to keep this forum alive and kicking.

Guest deadheadmike
Chuck's my roll model, too. A dinner roll with sesame seeds. :D

Looking forward to the new look. Many thanks for helping to keep this forum alive and kicking.

my spelling sux :P ... but I think of Chuck as more of a Cinnamon roll with a sticky sugary creamy coating on the outside and filled with a Cinnamony goodness on the inside ... :D

DSO FORUM ROCKS THE 21rst CENTURY ... COMING TO A COMPUTER NEAR YOU !!!

the respect you show to fellow members in the fun and positive way you reply to their topics or post is a true example of a ROLE MODEL .

Oh great, Chuck V is our role model. Have ya seen any of his pix?! As the song says' We may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least we're enjoying the ride"!

On another note: this really is the only place where I actually post anything, been reading and posting since 1999. TR YOU DA MAN. And deadhead Mike, you've stepped up to the plate more than we know. Thanks guys. we all appreciate it. JC

Guest deadheadmike
I will take it offline late Sunday night and it will be down for most of the week. If you would like to be emailed when it is back send me a PM or email.

The withdrawals will be agonizing ... I'll have to get my fix from Face Book ... Herdy , 500 post for your page alone .... get ready everyone !!!

Ron and Mike,

It's awesome that you both would take such time and put in such effort to work on upgrading and improving the forums.

Thanks so much for your hard word and dedication.

Go get 'em, and we'll see you on the other side!

Love,

Kira

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

Gee... Shore is purty Ron!

I like the 'Black Desire' skin... Think I'll keep it since it is black history month after all... ;)

Any custom skins on the way as before? Probably too soon to even think about, but man it looks good.

Thanks for the hard work.

Yeah, I plan on doing some new skins, I think with kieu~*'s help we can come up with something nice and appropriate. Kieu~* is responsible for the new logo.

My original plan was too stay offline until I had all modifications and customizations done. The upgrade went really well. Since there was some concern about the timing, doing it mid-tour, I thought it best to get it functional and worry about tweaks later (group icons, etc).

Hope ya' all like it.

• Forum MVP

Yeah, I plan on doing some new skins, I think with kieu~*'s help we can come up with something nice and appropriate. Kieu~* is responsible for the new logo.

My original plan was too stay offline until I had all modifications and customizations done. The upgrade went really well. Since there was some concern about the timing, doing it mid-tour, I thought it best to get it functional and worry about tweaks later (group icons, etc).

Hope ya' all like it.

Love it!

You chose wisely!

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

Really like it, definitely psyched for a new skin.. I think a dark one woild make somethings stick out more.

Try the black desire... It's nice.

Archived