Forum Upgrade

Taper Ron

I am prep to preparing to upgrade to a new version, this will be a major upgrade. The forums will be entirely different. DeadheadMike and I have been working on it on my test site. It will be a learning experience, but I (we) think you will like it. No post or data should be lost, however, all of my customizations and skins will be.

I will take it offline late Sunday night and it will be down for most of the week. If you would like to be emailed when it is back send me a PM or email.

Thanks again Mike! :mikerocks:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
I am prep to preparing to upgrade to a new version, this will be a major upgrade. The forums will be entirely different. DeadheadMike and I have been working on it on my test site. It will be a learning experience, but I (we) think you will like it. No post or data should be lost, however, all of my customizations and skins will be.

I will take it offline late Sunday night and it will be down for most of the week. If you would like to be emailed when it is back send me a PM or email.

Nooooooooooooo! At least my productivity will spike during the forums darkness. We should be accustomed to change, RIGHT?

A little disconcerting that this is being done just as they are getting back on Tour..

It will be tough to get set list and review updates during a fascinating and fresh time for the Band..

Given this down time..hopefully set lists can be posted on the set list page maybe more quicker than usual..

Totally understand the need..just selfishly wishing this took place during the break..Good luck with transition!

TR and Mike - Thank you. Best, Dan

Guest deadheadmike
that's where you've been, mikey. i thought cavey had scared you away. i think he sent robby b into witness protection.

taper ron, you're our hero. three cheers for you, you jolly good fellow.

Shelving the Jelly Bean idea for a while ... ;)

I find it suspicious that Rob B and Cavey are missing at the same time :wub: if the bus is a rockin' dont ya come a knockin' . :D

I've been wondering where you've been, Sister , :wub: you haven't been posting much lately ... spend a llittle more time here :wub: you class the place up !!! ;)

TAPER RON ROCKS !!! :cheers:

• Forum MVP

Thanks again Taper Ron for all you do. As someone already said above, this is THE BEST forum on the internet, and you are going to make it even better! Awesome DEADication and efforts on your part! ...and big thanks to you to Mike for your helping out on this site too! You guys are the bomb!

• Forum MVP

Thanks for all you do TR and letting Mike help out too. We all know he needs something to do with his time. I'm sure the forum update will enhance the DSO forums experience. I hope all write down the set lists of the shows they attend and possibly, a brief review so we can get the reviews posted when the forum comes back up.

Guest deadheadmike
Thanks for all you do TR and letting Mike help out too. We all know he needs something to do with his time. I'm sure the forum update will enhance the DSO forums experience. I hope all write down the set lists of the shows they attend and possibly, a brief review so we can get the reviews posted when the forum comes back up.

Rick , your the only one that figured out TR is just trying to keep me busy so I can't post so much ... you college kids are smart ... see you in AC my Brother !!!

Archived