Promised Land

Brown Eyed Women

El Paso

Just a Little Light (JK)

Money for Gasoline

Estimated Prophet

Liberty

Passenger

Has anyone heard how John handles Money for Gasoline?That is one or the better Ratdog songs.I'm sure he does it justice!!

I am loving this list

Scarlet>

Jack Straw>

Eyes>

Women r smarter!!!!!What?????

• Forum MVP

Set I:

Promised Land

Brown Eyed Women

El Paso

Just a Little Light (JK)

Money for Gasoline

Estimated Prophet

Liberty

Passenger

Set II:

Scarlet>

Jack Straw>

Eyes Of The World

Man Smart, Woman Smarter

Cumberland Blues

Cassidy>

Mountains Of The Moon

Death Don't Have No Mercy>

Fire On The Mountain

Encore:

Satisfaction

Mountains is a favorite of mine, so psyched they're playing this..

• Forum MVP

Completely Epic Second Set!!! That's what i call a Scarlet Fire Sandwhich. Satisfaction must have been an awesome note to leave on. I don't know if I'd be able to get out of bed the next day if i was there dancin at that show.

Edit: after looking over all the other sets of this tour so far, this second set is the best, with the first night coming close behind.

Completely Epic Second Set!!! That's what i call a Scarlet Fire Sandwhich. Satisfaction must have been an awesome note to leave on. I don't know if I'd be able to get out of bed the next day if i was there dancin at that show.

Edit: after looking over all the other sets of this tour so far, this second set is the best, with the first night coming close behind.

http://www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-02-08.schoeps.ccm4v.zman.fob.105883.flac16

That is one big sandwich. Thanks for posting this stuff here. I really enjoy copying Joes drum shots from here and posting them on my Furthur pics on FB. I'm on there under Phil Monier btw. Feel free to add me everyone. I have a little steelie as my avatar. I can't seem to copy photos on FB from my phone. Great job on the new site TR & DM. Peace & Thanks P

• Forum MVP

I was fortunate to get a Cinderella ticket to Monday's Futhur at the Tabernacle. Another big Thank you to those folks that shared the extra.

I spent the first set downstairs near the stage where I could watch the faces of Phil, Bob, and John. Phil looked like he was just having a lot of fun, enjoying playing and not trying to control at all. It appeared that John was leading the band through the songs in a lot of places. Latter John did "Death Don't Have No Mercy" which I don't think I've heard since PigPen. That song was the highlight of the night...not meaning to take any thing away from the other high energy songs. For the second set I was upstairs..from there you could see that the whole balcony was really into the music. At one point when the place was rock'n I wondered how strong this old building was made. The floor seemed to be picking up the beat. Latter I noticed a sign on the building that said "...Est 1910" so apparently the place is just a bit older than I am.

It was a bit of a surprise to see three nice friends that I had made last October in San Francisco. I hope you guys are having a good tour, staying safe, warm, and dancing to the music.

Peace and Love,

Doc

I still have trouble with Phil doing the Eyes and then he does Mountains of the Moon...John's Death Dont Have No Mercy was strong...go figure...let me know when Phil laryngitis shows are....

+1

I agree wholeheartedly about needing advance notice of any Phil larangitis shows!

Peace,

Rob

scored floor tix from an old school head for face....floor was WAY too packed so was middle phil side, 2 rows back from rail, in aisle in front of a pole, on 1st balcony...plenty of dancin room, perfect sound...the estimated in 1st set came outta nowhere {man, it seems they do that a lot...crazyness outta nowhere at end of 1st set}...the estimated jam was incredible >liberty !!! > passenger !!!....then this second set...scarlet > jack straw jam WOW {whole new appreciation for this song after this}....the eyes was SO beautiful...women r smarter rocked...the cumberland had jay lane with washboard and spoons !!!....during mtns, i was thinkn "JK ain't sang lately"...then DEATH DON"T {and JK sang it ALL by himself} > super together FIRE !!!! well now...oh, and yeah, the Satisfaction definitely was high energy to go outta there on....

one more thing....the nitrous in the lot after the show was {per usual} energy draining...messy and dirty....not nice

Archived