• Forum MVP

Crazyfingers>

D/Space>

Dear Mr. Fantasy>

Watchtower>

Visions of Johanna>

Midnite Moonlight!

Encored with Satisfaction

Holy Cow......Love that passage although I could have just as easily highlighted another (read:all)

Thanks for the info.....here comes the NC run which I have been impatiently wating for........

• Forum MVP

February 16th, 2010 Snowy and freezing cold so gues what DSO opened our Fat Tuesday celebration with?

#1 Cold Rain and Snow (nice 1980's version, crisp and clear and we were all set adrift)8pm (half hour after stated start time)

Queen Jane (yeah we'll come see ya Rob)

Loose Lucy

Next Time you See Me> (now we knew it was a wide open original show)

Used To Love Her

I'll Take a Melody (some people during set break said they loved that Mission, they were corrected)

Pride of Cucamonga>

King Bee (Rob)>

Pride of Cucamonga

Revolution (It sure sounded like they were singing "Don'tcha know it's gonna be ALL WHITE) (The snow had started again outside)

End of first set (Madison Theatre is now nonsmoking, so everyone had to go outside to light up tobacco)

#2 Down In Louisianna, Close To New Orleans, sayin' Hey hey, hey, hey>

New Speedway Boogie

Lost Sailor>

Saint of Cicumstance>

Crazyfingers>

D/Space>

Dear Mr. Fantasy>

Watchtower>

Visions of Johanna>

Midnite Moonlight!

Encored with Satisfaction

ended 11:47pm

Cold Rain and snow definately no surprise given the weather lately (I bet the band is happy to be heading south). So glad I don't smoke anymore, going outside to smoke at this time of year sux.

• Forum MVP

well that narrows it down

but I'll assume it was eaton on this one.

They did that combo in Pittsburgh last Feb I think.

I was thinking Barraco because of his unearthing of Pig this tour.

This looks like a REALLY fun show to be at! And Midnight Moonlight...awww!

I am getting SO psyched for the West Coast tour!...

As I'm sure you know...it'll be a different band by then Robin---but I'm positive it will still be some great stuff.

Poor us on the West won't get a taste of this incarnation until....who knows when.

Guest levonhelmband1

well i was there that night and ive seen dso many times

' and i wasnt to thrilled with the second set and the venue security wasnt very friendly to me

well your thinkin well i must of done something wrong

but theres a bar right next door called back stage cafe which is a great place for a fish sandwish if your in town

well there was a no smokeing rule that night which is fine and they told me that there would be a certan place to go to smoke cool

right well during the second set i vwith my uncle and he said well im going to smoke and for some reason i felt to need to follow him im glad i did they werent going to let him back in to the show if i wasnt there and if u ask me that shows how much class the place had

ive been to this place many times in covington i have to say ive never been treated this old way

call me what u want but i think the band should play somewhere else and i sure do miss jk not takeing any thing from jeff

hope to see a better second set next time

Matt

Archived