March Madness.......

acududeman

• Forum MVP

still got my final 4 in play..Michigan State, Kansas State, Kentucky, Duke

Kentucky over Michigan State in final...really hoping MichState will win though

HelpSlip, I like the way you think. Go Blue!

• Forum MVP

I've been pulling for WVU all year so I think I'll stick with them. They are a bit scrappy but they are all lanky as hell and shoot the three ball well.

WVU(already in), Butler(already in), Duke over Baylor, Tennessee over Mich St.

Go Mountaineers!!!

• Forum MVP

duke's got it, and in a blow out...fuck butler

...yes, im just pissed they beat State...

ew, I can't stand Sheyer or Singler...white boys don't get called for fouls, as was demonstrated against WVU. Come one Tor, root for the Underdog!!!

• Forum MVP

Close game and exciting at the end, but that was not very good basketball. I miss the days when there were real stars still playing the college game. That Duke team is one of the worst to ever win the tile and I like Duke.

• Forum MVP

Close game and exciting at the end, but that was not very good basketball. I miss the days when there were real stars still playing the college game. That Duke team is one of the worst to ever win the tile and I like Duke.

I couldn't disagree more. I've been following Duke hoops since the late '70's. Although this team doesn't have the star-studded luster of some Duke teams of yesteryear (Jason Williams, Battier, Brand, Laettner etc), I've never seen better team chemistry on any Duke squad.

To each his own........

• Forum MVP

I couldn't disagree more. I've been following Duke hoops since the late '70's. Although this team doesn't have the star-studded luster of some Duke teams of yesteryear (Jason Williams, Battier, Brand, Laettner etc), I've never seen better team chemistry on any Duke squad.

To each his own........

The 86' team would have beat these guys by 20 and they didn't even win the title. My point is that nobody that is really good stays in school anymore.

• Forum MVP

The 86' team would have beat these guys by 20 and they didn't even win the title. My point is that nobody that is really good stays in school anymore.

That is mostly true, though there have been recent exceptions (Hansbrough, Redick, Noah come to mind).

Remind me who was on the '86 team again?

• Forum MVP

That is mostly true, though there have been recent exceptions (Hansbrough, Redick, Noah come to mind).

Remind me who was on the '86 team again?

Dawkins, Amaker, Bilas, Alarie, Billy King...

• Forum MVP

Dawkins, Amaker, Bilas, Alarie, Billy King...

Right......I was in college from 83-87, and I was indulging in lots of Dead shows and the accoutrements that come along with such things. So I'm less versed on the mid-80's Blue Devils history.

I think next year will be another good year for Duke. Kyrie Irving looks great from what I've seen......the best point guard for Duke since Jason Williams. If Singler stays then watch out.......the sky's the limit. I think he'll go pro, however. I can't blame him if this is what he chooses.

Archived