Dark Star Orchestra

Guest deadheadmike

Guest deadheadmike

Dark Star Orchestra !!!

One Way or Another Spring Tour Begins...

Wed Apr 07 - Belly Up [Aspen, CO]

Address: 450 S Galena Street

Phone: 970-274-4686

Show at 10:00; Must be 16+ unless accompanied by parent/guardian

Stu Allen joins us on lead guitar

DSO Tix | Venue Link | Google Maps

Fri Apr 09 - The Boulder Theater [boulder, CO]

Address: 2032 14th Street

Phone: 303-786-7030

Show at 9:00; 21+

Sat Apr 10 - The Boulder Theater [boulder, CO]

Address: 2032 14th Street

Phone: 303-786-7030

Show at 9:00; 18+

Tue Apr 13 - Mystic Theater [Petaluma, CA]

Address: 21 Petaluma Blvd. N

Phone: 707-765-2121

show time 8:30pm

21+

Wed Apr 14 - Mystic Theater [Petaluma, CA]

Address: 21 Petaluma Blvd. N

Phone: 707-765-2121

show time 8:30pm

21+

Fri Apr 16 - Crystal Ballroom [Portland, OR]

Address: 1332 W Burnside

Phone: 503-225-0047

Show at 8:00; All Ages

Sat Apr 17 - The Showbox at the Market [seattle, WA]

Address: 1426 First Ave

Phone: 866-448-7849

Sun Apr 18 - Capitol Theater [Olympia, WA]

Address: 206 E 5th Ave.

Show at 7:00;

Venue Link | Google Maps

Mon Apr 19 - Ashland Armory [Ashland, OR]

Address: 208 Oak Street

Show at 7:00; All Ages

Tue Apr 20 - Eureka Theater [Eureka, CA]

Address: 612 F Street

Thu Apr 22 - Knitting Factory Reno [Reno, NV]

Address: 211 N Virginia Ave

Fri Apr 23 - Regency Ballroom [san Francisco, CA]

Address: 1290 Sutter Street

Sat Apr 24 - Regency Ballroom [san Francisco, CA]

Address: 1290 Sutter Street

Venue Link | Google Maps

Sun Apr 25 - State Theatre [Modesto, CA]

Address: 1307 J Street

Phone: (209) 527-4697

Venue Tickets | Venue Link | Google Maps

Wed Apr 28 - El Rey Theatre [Los Angeles, CA]

Address: 5515 Wilshire Blvd

Phone: 323-936-6400

Show at 9:00; All Ages

Thu Apr 29 - Galaxy Theatre [santa Ana, CA]

Address: 3503 South Harbor Blvd

Phone: 714-957-0600

Fri Apr 30 - Belly Up [solona Beach, CA]

Address: 143 S Cedros

Phone: 858-481-8140

DSO Tix | Venue Link | Google Map

Sat May 01 - Belly Up [solona Beach, CA]

Address: 143 S Cedros

Phone: 858-481-8140

Guest deadheadmike

why would this be in the Other Bands section? see everyone in Aspen, beyond stoked!

People interested in other bands should be kept informed about DSO too ;)....Torin , I wish you guys were making the trip to So Cal also and I wish I was making the trip to Nor Cal and CO ... :)

:dsorocks:

Guest deadheadmike

Well, it seems to me that DSO is an other band, too. And I'm likewise highly stoked for Boulder and beyond. I need to see if there's a conflict with the REO date.

I heard Dark Star Orchestra is really good ... I would skip an REO show or 2 and check em out !!!

this is crazy.

if you want to control the b/w problem adding posts about dso in the other forums section is not the way to do it.

in this mess of political/egotistical/nonsensical/non meaningful rules and guidelines to posting, you forum police cant even follow your own rules.

as it states under the description of the other bands forum:

"This forum is for anything you want to discuss about any band other than DSO"

if you want to make this a place with specific rules and regulations to where and what your post can contain you need to follow your own rules. Making rules to enforce and the disregarding them yourselves makes yourselves and the forums seem exclusive and elitist. (we run this forum and we tell you where you can or can't post certain information, but its our show) if i hadn't been posting here already there is no way i would feel like i should try and join this community with all the bickering over where or what i can even post. dso won't grow through the exclusiveness of its fans

Guest deadheadmike

Maybe its time to end the segregation and have hope of balance and peace ... its kinda like a brother against brother thing going on here and that's not good ...

:dsorocks:

Maybe its time to end the segregation and have hope of balance and peace ... its kinda like a brother against brother thing going on here and that's not good ...

Exactly how i feel.

While i used to feel i could discuss anything here with friends of similar interests (the music of the grateful dead, and a band that can play that music to an extremely high level), I now feel like this is a place where i am allowed to talk about certain things defined by the board. Needless to say this is not very inviting.

I understand this is coming from a bandwidth problem, but i do not think this is the solution to that.

Traffic to the boards is always good for DSO, regardless of the initial reason they come here. As DSO grows the community/these forums will have to grow as well, this is the problem we need to address, not where or what our community's words should go...

Guest deadheadmike

now I'm going to focus on the really important stuff and take my wife out for ice cream ... she's been feeling good these past couple of days and want's ice cream ... last treatment on Monday along with a small surgery to remove an access port , it's a big day .

Your only saying that cause it's true ... ;)Thanks Sister ... now I'm going to focus on the really important stuff and take my wife out for ice cream ... she's been feeling good these past couple of days and want's ice cream ... last treatment on Monday along with a small surgery to remove an access port , it's a big day .

that is so wonderful. blessings on you both.

icon12.gif

• Forum MVP

Maybe its time to end the segregation and have hope of balance and peace ... its kinda like a brother against brother thing going on here and that's not good ... so maybe we should just see how things would work with the GA board as it was ... we always agreed to disagree with respect for each other before the change , it got a little hot at times but without the confusion and at odds situation we face now ... I love you all and I'm sorry for acting like such a tool about things lately ... I want the old brotherhood and sisterhood back that we had , not so long ago !!!

sometimes we all just need to coexist rather than keep things seperated

• Forum MVP

Your only saying that cause it's true ;) Thanks Sister ... now I'm going to focus on the really important stuff and take my wife out for ice cream ... she's been feeling good these past couple of days and want's ice cream ... last treatment on Monday along with a small surgery to remove an access port , it's a big day .

Mike, i wish your wife the best. Glad to hear she's feeling up. Sometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

• Forum MVP

Your only saying that cause it's true ;) Thanks Sister ... now I'm going to focus on the really important stuff and take my wife out for ice cream ... she's been feeling good these past couple of days and want's ice cream ... last treatment on Monday along with a small surgery to remove an access port , it's a big day .

and that is what really is important !!!!!!! so glad for both of you.....

:mikeand pattyrocks:

Guest deadheadmike

and that is what really is important !!!!!!! so glad for both of you.....

:mikeand pattyrocks:

:steverocks: Love ya Brother ... see you on the left coast ...:)

Guest deadheadmike

Mike, i wish your wife the best. Glad to hear she's feeling up. Sometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

:)

Maybe its time to end the segregation and have hope of balance and peace ... its kinda like a brother against brother thing going on here and that's not good ... so maybe we should just see how things would work with the GA board as it was ... we always agreed to disagree with respect for each other before the change , it got a little hot at times but without the confusion and at odds situation we face now ... I love you all and I'm sorry for acting like such a tool about things lately ... I want the old brotherhood and sisterhood back that we had , not so long ago !!!

Are you forgetting about the long, hateful thread that brought about the change to this format? If the next admin wants to change it they can, I'm not going to bounce back and forth like a ping pong ball!

• Forum MVP

Are you forgetting about the long, hateful thread that brought about the change to this format? If the next admin wants to change it they can, I'm not going to bounce back and forth like a ping pong ball!

TR,

I couldn't agree more. I wish that certain folks would just live and let live.......move on.

We (you) made the necessary changes to the forum format several weeks ago. And guess what........it's working!

I suggest everyone simply take/read what you need and leave the rest.

TR, once again........THANK YOU for everything!! :cheers:

Guest deadheadmike

actually that all had slipped my mind , so your point is very understood , agreed and respected as always !!!

:580: Sister Bluebird this is the other post I deleted , or thought I deleted , its yours to do whit as you like also... again, print up enough copies of it so you can wallpaper a room ... this way can relive each and every word of it whenever you enter that room ...

. whatever and whoever you may be , please enjoy the living shit out of it this akashic record ...

Archived