Koritz Signs With Furthur!

August West

• Forum MVP

So I was on the phone with Stephen even before I opened the link. Of course by the time the phone was ringing I was had. Stephen on the other hand had of course all ready read the post. C'est la vie and a big PHEW. Itching big time for a show.

You big time movie stars have all the fun!

Guest deadheadmike

I could picture the interview and audition going something like this ... Phil and Bob - Rob we really want you to join our band but we don't want you to sound anything like Mickey and here is your new equipment , 2 tambourines a cymbal and some bongos ... and Rob's reply - first of all , I don't sound like Mickey , I sound better than Mickey , and you can take your 2 tambourines , your cymbal and bongos and shove them straight up your fucking ass's , meeting over , fuck faces ... and as Rob leaves the room , he makes a well known hand gesture and says ," this is from Dino farku.gif "... Have a nice day assholes .

I hope this post doesn't offend or piss anyone off ... it was just a scenario that occurred to me in thought , and I had to post it :)

and if it does offend :moon: or piss anyone off , just smile :) and get the fuck on with your day ...

Archived