Anyone Know Darby's Dad

rattman2

• Forum MVP

Ahh..the wondeful friends we have around us on this forum.

Jerry got the word that we were looking for him and just gave me a ring. It was very good to hear his voice again. He should be rolling into the Ledges Wednesday night and camp with the other RVs over behind the stage area near the lake.

Peace and Love, especially to all you old spoiled hippies who bring your home along in the big box on wheels and don't remember how to pitch a tent.

Doc

It sure would be nice to see him pop on in here and say hi...........

Thanks a whole bunch everyone!

Me and my buddy Eric will be looking forward to seeing Jerry and company again this year. Maybe we'll meet a few of you as well. See Y'all There!

Ratty

• Forum MVP

Thanks a whole bunch everyone!

Me and my buddy Eric will be looking forward to seeing Jerry and company again this year. Maybe we'll meet a few of you as well. See Y'all There!

Ratty

I'm pretty sure that I remember you guys...me and jerry camped across from you two years ago and then we ran into you last year a couple of times. I'm the kid with the dreads(well not anymore....)....see ya soon!

:dsorocks:

Aaron

• Forum MVP

It sure would be nice to see him pop on in here and say hi...........

Jerry deleted his account awhile back.Saw him last at the E-Factory... he was throwing petals of flowers at me spreading the DSO love.It was good to see him....he's a good dude.

• Forum MVP

Jerry deleted his account awhile back.Saw him last at the E-Factory... he was throwing petals of flowers at me spreading the DSO love.It was good to see him....he's a good dude.

prolly see him at the AC Hilton ...

• Forum MVP

Last I saw Jerry he was dancin by my site in the wee hours with some Coltrane or Davis on the boombox on his shoulder.

:D

Glad to hear he will be there next week.

miles, in a silent way....I remember that exact moment :cheers:

Guest blondy

Hello All,

This is darbysdad's wife Debbie.Jerry doesn't post here anymore for whatever reason,but i just wanted to let his friends know he and i will be at

G-fest with the rv arriving early wed morning.We will most likely set up camp in the section behind the stage and shakedown st pretty close to where Gary,Connie,and the esteemed Mr. Vegas park their rigs.

Jerry loves and misses you all and can't wait to see you guys and party hardy.All are welcome to stop by,say hello,chill,chowdown,chit chat,etc

Peace and love to all,

Debbie

Archived