Early Word Is The Ledges Is Very Active With Arrivals

Dr. Vapor

• Forum MVP

I gotta get the hell outta here and get on the road....... not going to get shit done at work today anyway............ tick, tock,..............gonna end up camped beside the porta-jons.......... tick, tock..........

I gotta get the hell outta here and get on the road....... not going to get shit done at work today anyway............ tick, tock,..............gonna end up camped beside the porta-jons.......... tick, tock..........

I'm lucky kdub is saving some space for me. My car is 90% packed. All I need to do is pack my clothes, sheets, pillows inside my car top and load the bikes on the carrier and I'm on the road. I have to work all day and live an hour from my job site. Hopefully, I can leave early. If not, I'm expecting to arrive between midnight and 1 am.

• Forum MVP

Kdubfan got there today. He basically got our spot from last year (campsite 86/87). Second road off main, left on "Y." It is on the right.

Have fun for me. I wish I could be there!

Slowest moving work day of the year!

• Forum MVP

This year the weather might be just exactly perfect!

It got down to 48 last night here at NLQP. Now it's super nice during the day but that's a little too cold fo me for July. I'm just too happy to be here with my kids and the best family in the world. The good lord sure has blessed this amazing place!

For some reason the lake is warm! Gotta love it :) :) :)

Archived