I Have An Idea?

Guest crazy digits

• Forum VIP

As DIno mentioned about Forgotten Space, they play around the corner from house in Dallas on the second Friday of every month, I go every time I can, its fun to fill the gaps....I will introduce myself to Jerry the drummer next time .....Dr V

• Forum MVP

There's this band that's somehow in my car almost every time I'm driving. I forget the name, but they go by some 3 letter acronym. They play a lot of Dead songs plus some others. Once I figure out who they are I'll let you all know.

I gotta get me some kind of hard drive. The lasers are wearing these CDs pretty thin.

As DIno mentioned about Forgotten Space, they play around the corner from house in Dallas on the second Friday of every month, I go every time I can, its fun to fill the gaps....I will introduce myself to Jerry the drummer next time .....Dr V

We should hang. :looky:

• Forum MVP

2 hour drives are not really local unless they play Asbury and that would be about a 20 minute drive ... I just looked at the schedule and they're playing all PA and MD dates ... My friend Richy could see Cubensis up to eight times a month no longer than a 30 minute and mostly less than 30 minutes with no road tolls and no bridge tolls , that's local ... I really would like to check Splintered out though !!!

__ __ __ __ __ __ __!

Guest crazy digits

Ive known Butchy for a long time and he can certainly play.Is Tom Donavan(Solar Circus) back in the band?I know he was out for awhile to care for his newborn.Not a big fan of that Brownies venue at all though......glad you had fun Bixby.

don't know the guys real well.. Butchy I know a little...They have a new bass player who I met in the green room at dso show at elec factory...good friends with Skip V. ...also, believed he used to play with living earth...actually, he used to play with ss and is now back..along the way he either played with living earth or slipknot...good dude...

Guest crazy digits

I think this last show I saw with Splintered was the best I have seen them to date..butchy gets it...on the bus as woodpile suggested is also very good....so cool to see all these folks play the music we love...

• Forum MVP

I think this last show I saw with Splintered was the best I have seen them to date..butchy gets it...on the bus as woodpile suggested is also very good....so cool to see all these folks play the music we love...

bix call me next time you are going to brownies....I need some motivation.

Guest crazy digits

bix call me next time you are going to brownies....I need some motivation.

this thursday is cynthias bday party at brownies..could be a long long crazy night :-)

On July 24th, On the Bus is working on doing a benifit for me, to raise money for my medical bills... I invite anyone who's in the area to come out and have fun. There will be a "Hat-passing-ceremony" at some time during the show.... any thing helps, as I am looking at a $150,000+ medical bill for my recent hospitilization...

The July 24th date is tenitive at the moment, but I will have more info shortly...

Thanks for listening..

"

Herdy,

Keep us posted. I have seen On the Bus once and really enjoyed them. Unfortunately they play weekends and in the summer that is very tough for me.

$150K for medical bills for being in the hospital for 5-6 days. Does anyone else find that just absurd? Not that you are not worth it Herdy.

Archived