Billy Kreutzmann With Not So Kind Words About John K And Furthur

hereyugo

• Forum MVP

Petey... Please try to remember one thing here. JK will always be apart of DSO to us here. JK is and always be our brother so please don't bash him here of all places. You can think and fell how ever you want about the music and the bands but show a little respect please.

I have seen Furthur and they are improving so much with every show. I'm excited about what this summer will bring for them. I have heard 7 Walkers and it is OK I wasn't blown away but it's still good. I have no clue why Bill would say rungs like that all I can think is that the article is not all there. Some things must be missing. Its all music take what you like and leave the rest.... Ain't no time to hate

:) :) :)

• Forum MVP

Petey... Please try to remember one thing here. JK will always be apart of DSO to us here. JK is and always be our brother so please don't bash him here of all places. You can think and fell how ever you want about the music and the bands but show a little respect please.

I have seen Furthur and they are improving so much with every show. I'm excited about what this summer will bring for them. I have heard 7 Walkers and it is OK I wasn't blown away but it's still good. I have no clue why Bill would say rungs like that all I can think is that the article is not all there. Some things must be missing. Its all music take what you like and leave the rest.... Ain't no time to hate

:) :) :)

somethings happined on the last dead tour that the public isn t aware of .

• Forum MVP

John is his own player and his talent does not only lie within the Grateful Dead realm, isn't it obvious? This goes for everyone in DSO as well...

period.

He absolutely deserves to be on stage with Bobby and Phil.. do not let your love for DSO cloud your vision to the point where you are comparing John to a "random black guy on stage playing Jimi Hendrix and calling it the Hendrix Experience"

That is simply ridiculous and quite frankly, embarrassing to hear someone say...

almost forgot:

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

There is some truth to what you say but I don't want people to dislike Jill anymore than they do especially since I can not confirm the rumour I've heard. It's sad but I think it once again comes down to money

i would never post something like that rick,simply no reason to

• Forum MVP

Dude ... rumors ??

wtf ?!!? ..

I want to know what the flip you all are talking about...

Apparently, Billy and Mickey had a run in with Jill on the last Dead tour and it had to do with money (Jill acting as Phil's manager on that tour).

It's no secret, it's just one of those very large GD rumors that spread like wildfire almost two years ago. The GD public very much knows about it.

I have no idea if it's true and don't really care because it's none of my business.

• Forum MVP

Apparently, Billy and Mickey had a run in with Jill on the last Dead tour and it had to do with money (Jill acting as Phil's manager on that tour).

It's no secret, it's just one of those very large GD rumors that spread like wildfire almost two years ago. The GD public very much knows about it.

I have no idea if it's true and don't really care because it's none of my business.

dave i just didn t want to say anything negative about jill or phil considering everything thats gone on here in the past year or so

• Forum MVP

I didn't think it was much of a secret to the educated and active Deadhead either, but since I could not confirm and probably never will be able to confirm the rumour. I saw no need to put it on-line in such plain language. I know that the information can be found on other Dead related forums in language as plain as yours. I don't care to speculate either.

• Forum MVP

I really don't think it's a big deal.

Most importantly, Teacher Matt deserved to know.

Saying something about a rumor and not saying what the rumor is...well, that's bound to get people curioius I think.

And when people get curious, they are just a few small steps away from bringing this whole place down.

It's not like Ron couldn't handle that...I just wanted to head it off at the pass.

BTW...why the hell weren't you guys in SF this last run?

SF needed Steve/Kris & Rick in the house for that Avalon meltdown.

I know that the information can be found on other Dead related forums in language as plain as yours.

That would be a negative. The language on other sites regarding this is MUCH more colorful.

:)

• Forum MVP

Saying something about a rumor and not saying what the rumor is...well, that's bound to get people curioius I think.

And when people get curious, they are just a few small steps away from bringing this whole place down.

It's not like Ron couldn't handle that...I just wanted to head it off at the pass.

That would be a negative. The language on other sites regarding this is MUCH more colorful.

I guess your right. The language used on the other forums is a wee bit more colorful. I would've loved to been there. Unfortunately, only three Socal and one Vegas show were meant to be for me on this last run. I've caught 2 69 shows so far and they were both nothing short of magical.

• Forum MVP

someone once told me dave,you can t do em all.couldn t afford the flight that weekend so we did some of the so cal shows the next weekend ,I seen a 69 up in buffalo this summer ,truely amazing.hopefully one will pop out on the new years run and we ll get to see that ,or on the florida run ,happy holidays -come on out for the new years run .It will be a blast

• Forum MVP

someone once told me dave,you can t do em all.couldn t afford the flight that weekend so we did some of the so cal shows the next weekend ,I seen a 69 up in buffalo this summer ,truely amazing.hopefully one will pop out on the new years run and we ll get to see that ,or on the florida run ,happy holidays -come on out for the new years run .It will be a blast

I can't travel these days...my wife is pregnant...and we JUST found out it's a baby girl!!

:rolleyes:

I can't travel these days...my wife is pregnant...and we JUST found out it's a baby girl!!

:rolleyes:

Finding this news out on the boards....

Hmmm... Another grate reason to love the boards I guess.

Really wonderful news brother. See you in two weeks.

I'm off to Lost Wages to celebrate my 40th this weekend. Seems like we're all getting older, er I mean better.

Archived