White Rabbit

greyhead

Thanks so much for getting this online so quickly. It really electrified the crowd. Lisa set the tone for the whole night.

Wow just wow what a show. Cant wait to see what else the brought to the table. Lisa is simply amazing her voice and her vibes are like no one else. I love this band and Happy Birthday Lisa cant wait to hear you tonight.

• Forum MVP

Thank you Gary...chores and more have kept me away this year. This is the next best thing to being there.

I've seen Lisa pull that rabbit out of her hat before and it is a show-stopper for sure. It is always good to be reminded of what the Dormouse said......

• Advisory Board

Lisa set the tone for the whole night.

Lisa is simply amazing her voice and her vibes are like no one else.

Lisa ALWAYS sets the tone when she's onstage. Now calling Lisa amazing is great, but I think she's about 1000% better then just amazing... I don't think there's a word in the English dictionary that describes Ms. Mackey, and how great she really is!!!

Guest Lisacat

I could probably write a list of 20 non-GD songs I'd love hear Lisa sing.....and I seriously think that she could get up there and bust out some Janis or Aretha Franklin or Grace, etc during a filler and NO one would complain that it wasn't GD. In fact IMO people would be blown away and want more.

I could probably write a list of 20 non-GD songs I'd love hear Lisa sing.....and I seriously think that she could get up there and bust out some Janis or Aretha Franklin or Grace, etc during a filler and NO one would complain that it wasn't GD. In fact IMO people would be blown away and want more.

It's not just the big voice. It's her mannerisms. I just love how much she gets into it.

• Forum MVP

If Ms. Mackey & Ms. Potter ever decided to do a duet of , lets say, Hurts Me Too, I believe my head might just pop off of my neck. And Lisa definitely has us all wrapped around her finger. Ever notice that little smirk she gets when she's done crushing it? Yeah, she knows what she's doing to us.

• Forum MVP

If Ms. Mackey & Ms. Potter ever decided to do a duet of , lets say, Hurts Me Too, I believe my head might just pop off of my neck. And Lisa definitely has us all wrapped around her finger. Ever notice that little smirk she gets when she's done crushing it? Yeah, she knows what she's doing to us.

Yes.

2882989329_e1efb2f612.jpg

Lisacat is right, there just aren't enough songs Lisa M could sing that would make me feel like I have heard enough. I knew it the first time I heard that Lovelight "it feels so goddam good" I get chills thinkin about it!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Joe

Archived