Mattson/Barraco Acoustic Duo Smokes!

Evangeline

• Forum MVP

Jeff and Rob played under one of their aliases last night at the Madison in Hauppauge, Long Island and it was a real smoker! They played from 8:30 until 5 past midnight, with a 20 minute break!!! Jeff on acoustic guitar, Rob on bass, and Rob's son Tommy on Djembe!!! Here is the set list:

Mattson/Barraco Acoustic Duo, 1/12/12 The Madison, Hauppauge, NY

Set 1: On a Night Like This, You Can’t Do That, Jack-a Roe, Absolutely Sweet Marie, Killing the Blues, Bird Song> Mason’s Children> That’s Alright Mama> Bird Song (reprise), Wild Horses, Black Star, Simple Twist of Fate, Truck Driving Man, Easy Wind

Set 2: Run for the Roses, Genesis, I am the Light of this World, No Depression in Heaven, Deep Elem Blues, Dark Star> The Eleven> Dark Star> Beware of Darkness, I Don’t Know You, Russian Lullaby, The Fat Angel, Hey Jude, Abandoned Love, Mountains of the Moon> The Other One> Black Muddy River

• Forum MVP

I love to hear an acoustic Dark Star and an Other One :) , all these tunes can be swirled out many ways. Kudos to the muscians for makin' it happen. Really nice November 13th 1976 Humbolt State JGB show just added to sugarmegs.org (partial late show sbd----stunning Stop That Train Tore Up Strange Man Midnite Moon, great keys)

one needs be able {and have the free software} to download bittorrent...then when downloaded, one needs have flac/shn player or convert {mostly yuck} to mp3 {which can then be played thru itunes}....btw, it sounds friggen fabulous, upon listening...

Archived